Somali guy tells me I would be perfect if I was a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
These men don't owe you shit. lol "Sick of judgemental men" you think you get to decide what men want? You don't see men complaining about women being judgemental if we get rejected for some reason.

Believe me, I know where i stand as far as my worth in Somali community and culture in regards to lack of virginity and having a past. Which is EXACTLY why I settle for those who are beneath me. These men are no spring chickens or angels themselves. I have lowered my standards dramatically since being deflowered. And I get nothing for it except a washed up, haggard, broke, short, double standard having man. Where is the justice?

that lolbron was in reference to his lies sxb :dead:
I know bro. lol that gif was how I am when I see this guy throw out a statstic.

btw, is canada that bad? Hennesey first, now this? this girl said her peers outsource which leads me to believe there's dearth of firjin chicks?:ohno:

If you ever need a beard, holla at me
giphy.gif

from what i've seen a decent amount of somali dudes in canada are some of the grimiest individuals on planet earth. they genuinely have no business caring about a woman's sexual history as far as i'm concerned.

If i could tat this quote on my forehead I would. These men are scoundrels and stagger home drunkenly, wetting their pants because they didnt make it to the bathroom in time, only to pray for a pious marwa woman

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Believe me, I know where i stand as far as my worth in Somali community and culture in regards to lack of virginity and having a past. Which is EXACTLY why I settle for those who are beneath me. These men are no spring chickens or angels themselves. I have lowered my standards dramatically since being deflowered. And I get nothing for it except a washed up, haggard, broke, short, double standard having man. Where is the justice?
tyrone got to you sheesh,wallahi it's a shame .And are you known by the neighborhood to be a non-virgin:cosbyhmm:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I know bro. lol that give was how I am when I see this guy throw out a statstic.

btw, is canada that bad? Hennesey first, now this? this girl said her peers outsource which leads me to believe there's dearth of firjin chicks?:ohno:

ehhhh it's a mixed bag. some are absolute garbage, some are generally chaste and devout individuals. there's that middle ground where they can lean either way without being heavy into either side.

Here's a genius idea: Stick with non-virgin men. Ever thought about that? :ohhh:

None of the men i speak to are virgins. Most are single fathers. Most are not even ideal to what I wanted a year ago. But i've made my bed, will fluff my pillow and lay in it. All i ask for is some understanding really

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It generally depends on your status with the somali society.If you are known to be the hoe of the hood then marriage prospects arent looking too good.However if you did it in secret and not much people know your chilling.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
The f*ck? You'd be perfect if you were a virgin? Nah they can go f*ck themselves girl you dodged bullets. If anyone says anything along the lines of "you'd be perfect if..." isn't worth a penny of your time. It's hilarious because most guys I know aren't virgins and yet they want a girl that's a virgin... wtf?

Or you should pop the question before they do lol just for fun.

You want men who care about a virgin wife to accept you being nonvirgin, and if they don't they're judgemental, but you also believe dating short men is lowering your standards?

Hypocritical feminist :camby: You don't deserve broke, short men or any other Somali man. You say you're deflowered but it sounds more like you got one hell of a "past".

:drakelaugh:I'm not sure if he's non-Somali, a or both

You guys obviously don't know @AbdiJohnson. He's a sheltered, timid miskeen in the real world who used to complain about ratchet xalimos not giving him play while other races of women would apparently be all over him. That was before this homosexual shtick of his that he uses to rile you all up. :manny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The f*ck? You'd be perfect if you were a virgin? Nah they can go f*ck themselves girl you dodged bullets. If anyone says anything along the lines of "you'd be perfect if..." isn't worth a penny of your time. It's hilarious because most guys I know aren't virgins and yet they want a girl that's a virgin... wtf?

Or you should pop the question before they do lol just for fun.

to be completely and utterly fair... how many somali girls and other muslim girls do you know that would happily settle for a non-virgin nigga provided the rest of his life was in tact?

i said men can't judge women who are their equal in sexual history, but some accountability ought to set in for women too. can't be shocked at men believing they can get something if they genuinely can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending