Somali girls you are not thaaaaat beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
ugly girls hate men, beautiful girls love men, cuz they are feminine it is their nature to love their men.

there is a reason why hardcore feminist look like this
feminist-red-hair-feminism-culture-destruction-marxism-family-anti-western-culture-659x412.jpg

beautiful girls are also the most vulnerable and men of all races are not doing a great job in protecting them so some of them end up taking after the rotten apples A.K.A the feminist
the famous ones do it so they don't get attacked by the feminists for being so feminism AND not a TESTOSTERONE JUNKIE SHEMALE

I don’t hate men.

Somali women are known for being more attractive than their male counterparts and we are also more successful.

If you insult us you are just insulting yourself because we are better than you.
View attachment 51275
Wallah its stupid to argue but that shit isnt true where i am from somali men rule,somali girls are educated more thou,but like i said looks dont mean shit to a men,thats why youll end up with a nigerian
If somali men step up their game work out,dress well make money,you know you wouldnt stand chance we would spread our cushiting genes with beautiful women around the world

Muji

VIP
Wallah its stupid to argue but that shit isnt true where i am from somali men rule,somali girls are educated more thou,but like i said looks dont mean shit to a men,thats why youll end up with a nigerian
If somali men step up their game work out,dress well make money,you know you wouldnt stand chance we would spread our cushiting genes with beautiful women around the world

Nigerian men are more successful than Somali men.

Somali women are known for being more attractive than their male counterparts and we are also more successful.

If you insult us you are just insulting yourself because we are better than you.
View attachment 51275
evidence for the more successful bit??, i swear the most powerful somalis are all men just like all other races!!!

when it comes to beauty, the most beautiful women is always more attractive then the most handsome men, because men are 1000 times more visible then women,

men care more about looks, it's why they a handsome man will never get with a ugly woman because she has money but they vice versa IS EXTREMELY COMMON, WE SEE IT EVERYWHERE WE GO
58ff5c49993974931665dec55b1e1c27.jpg

Muji

VIP
They are where you live,get one and marry i hope your somali heritage ends with you abayo you dnt seem to like it,get the fufu in you,you go girl

Nigerians are more successful than Somali men in every western country. You’re the one who brought them up to put Somali women down but the stats say Nigerian men are better lol

They are where you live,get one and marry i hope your somali heritage ends with you abayo you dnt seem to like it,get the fufu in you,you go girl
BROO WE NEED UGLY SOMALI GIRLS OUT OUR RACES ASAP, IF I WAS THE SOMALI RULER I WOULD ROUND UP ALL THE UGLY CHICKS AND SELL THEM OFF TO MadowS. WE NEED SOMALI LOOKING SOMALIS IN OUR RACE, NOT FUCKING Madow LOOKING GIRLS

Nigerians are more successful than Somali men in every western country. You’re the one who brought them up to put Somali women down but the stats say Nigerian men are better lol
My next thread will be “knowles appreciation thread” :icon e biggrin: :icon e biggrin:you do keep us farax in check
Somalis have alot of reasons thou but you right

evidence for the more successful bit??, i swear the most powerful somalis are all men just like all other races!!!

when it comes to beauty, the most beautiful women is always more attractive then the most handsome men, because men are 1000 times more visible then women,

men care more about looks, it's why they a handsome man will never get with a ugly woman because she has money but they vice versa IS EXTREMELY COMMON, WE SEE IT EVERYWHERE WE GO
58ff5c49993974931665dec55b1e1c27.jpg
Exactly bro thats why beautiful somali girls exist,our forefather hand picked them gave the ugly ones away

Exactly bro thats why beautiful somali girls exist,our forefather hand picked them gave the ugly ones away
exactly:farole:

Madow COULD NOT DO THAT BECAUSE THEY WERE OWNED BY CADAANS AND CADAANS FOUCED THEM TO BREED, IN FACT THEY ONLY THING THE CARED ABOUT WAS THEIR MUSCLE MASS, THEY GOT THE MUSCULAR WOMEN WITH THE MUSCULAR MAN:siilaanyolaugh: AND THEY KEPT THE FEW PRETTY Madow GIRLS FOR THEMSELVES, THEY GOT SOME MIXED KIDS OUT OF THEM,

CADAAN MEN WERE NOT SLAVES ,ARABS MEN WERE NOT SLAVES, SOMALI MEN WERE NOT SLAVES, THUS THEY CHOICE FOR THEMSELVES

We got alot of closeted homosexuals on this website. Somali women are by far and away the most beautiful women on this planet. Ashy niggas are just angry that they are not the male equivalent of Somali women. And I'm man enough to admit this.

We got alot of closeted homosexuals on this website. Somali women are by far and away the most beautiful women on this planet. Ashy niggas are just angry that they are not the male equivalent of Somali women. And I'm man enough to admit this.
Arent you the one pretending to be a male somali

@esmailxxx

You have no right to question my masculinity when you're only interested in other Somali men.:susp:Gay ass nigga
You say people are gay because they hit on you,why pretend anymore we all know you are bantu chick,with a nice ass,you can find a somali men and have somali kids since you want to be one so bad or was it a hashimate,i dnt know you are weird

Status
Not open for further replies.