Somali girls you are not thaaaaat beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali girls are full of the of themselves wallah!!,in africa,YES you are considered to be one of the most beautiful,and they are beautiful,but not that beautifull to talk all that shit!!:kodaksmiley:

If you noticed they get most of the compliments from adoons,you know why??? because most Madows have ugly women,they pretend like horners are the hope of black women or africa or someshit,and these stupid naive somali girls eat it up,since being black is in fashion now,not only girls youll see stupid naive gay skinny jeans wearing somali boys acting black

Somali girls had 2 things going for them BEFORE beauty and decency even ajnabis admired this,i want a somali girl,i find them attractive and i love my people,i love my culture,i am engaged to one,but if it wasnt for that psssst!!all you somali girls would be married to adoons,somali man will look for new beauties elsewhere,your children wouldnt even look somali atleast our children will claim our name and qabil,all that beauty you got from your forefathers who survived wars,the desert,droughts etc to pass on that gene and culture to you.

All a man has to have is confidence and money,till he is 60 or more and he can get any beauty around the WORLD!!! Doesnt matter if he is bold,from what race,if he is ugly,doesnt matter!! i saw a dominican girl once when i went to visit my sister in norway,me and my cousin almost hit the breaks in the middle of the road in full speed

I am not saying they are not beautiful,they are but come on ladies :comeon:,somali love their women and like i said before all they were famous for BEFORE was beaty and decency,but if they dont have decency,dhaqan or deen whats holding us back,how many culture spoil their women,till they ask for 20k meher
We all love our culture,its all we have but stop pretending you are too beautiful you have alot of options,more beautiful girls than you out there are claiming the same
THIS IS HOW THE DAUGHTER OF A THE PRETTY SOMALI GIRLS WHO END WITH EX CRIMINAL MadowS LOOK LIKE:
1587957_1530150ef814b94828_jpg5b2ff492201ac906e3b6102e35f2efbe

THEY ARE PROBABLY DISAPPOINTED WHEN THEY REALIZE THE GOOD LOOKS SHE HAD WAS FROM A SOMALI MAN'S NUTS AND HER DAUGHER DOESN'T HAVE THOSE FINE CUSHITIC FEATURES BECAUSE SHE GOT HER LOOKS FROM A Madow'S NUT

I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PRETTY SOMALI GIRL, don't get full of urself if you are the average somali girl because u probably look like this
upload_2018-7-27_17-18-54.jpeg
and a child ur ugly somali ass would have with a Madow would look like this
6huf7r.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Tell that to your ancestors who we forced to eat it:hahaidiot:
It’s freaking optional, idiot no one forced us to eat it, more nutritious than the goat stomach y’all eat:chrisfreshhah:
Again try raw meat nigga you are too dense, using other people’s lines :mjlol:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
As much as I hate them, they have no akhalaaq, beg madows and are cheap. They are still peng bro, xaliimos are sexy asf. Nice long hair not Madow, most of them are nice and thick, nice brown complexion. :lawd:

As much as I hate them, they have no akhalaaq, beg madows and are cheap. They are still peng bro, xaliimos are sexy asf. Nice long hair not Madow, most of them are nice and thick, nice brown complexion. :lawd:
I never said they were not good looking,i said just because they are good looking they shouldnt talk shit about faraxs,its nothing special there are other girls the same or even more

I never said they were not good looking,i said just because they are good looking they shouldnt talk shit about faraxs,its nothing special there are other girls the same or even more
bro u got it messed up, beautiful somali girl NEVER TALK SHIT ABOUT ANY SOMALIS GUY,

THEY HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH SOMALI GUYS CUZ FARAXS FLIRT WITH THEM AND MAKES THEM FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES

IT IS THE UGLY ONES THAT NO FARAX WANT TO TOUCH OR LOOK AT TWICE THAT ARE ANGRY ON TALKING SO MUCH FAKE SHIT ABOUT FARAX, THEY NEVER HAVE PROFILE PICS AND RARE CASES WERE THEY DO THEY LOOK LIKE THIS
upload_2018-7-27_17-38-28.jpeg

bro u got it messed up, beautiful somali girl NEVER TALK SHIT ABOUT ANY SOMALIS GUY,

THEY HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH SOMALI GUYS CUZ FARAXS FLIRT WITH THEM AND MAKES THEM FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES

IT IS THE UGLY ONES THAT NO FARAX WANT TO TOUCH OR LOOK AT TWICE THAT ARE ANGRY ON TALKING SO MUCH FAKE SHIT ABOUT FARAX, THEY NEVER HAVE PROFILE PICS AND RARE CASES WERE THEY DO THEY LOOK LIKE THIS
View attachment 51273
I know we have one here @Knowles
The ugly ones are just the loudest i guess

Muji

VIP

View attachment 51273

That’s someone’s mum you idiot. Delete it now.

Muji

VIP
Somali women are known for being more attractive than their male counterparts and we are also more successful.

If you insult us you are just insulting yourself because we are better than you.
E7F95F86-3173-4237-8F45-B047C497ABD9.gif

ugly girls hate men, beautiful girls love men, cuz they are feminine it is their nature to love their men.

there is a reason why hardcore feminist look like this
feminist-red-hair-feminism-culture-destruction-marxism-family-anti-western-culture-659x412.jpg

beautiful girls are also the most vulnerable and men of all races are not doing a great job in protecting them so some of them end up taking after the rotten apples A.K.A the feminist
the famous ones do it so they don't get attacked by the feminists for being so feminism AND not a TESTOSTERONE JUNKIE SHEMALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts