Somali girls you are not thaaaaat beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
esmail

Sxb, isku xishow. Drink your poison, but respect Somali women. Your mum is one.
Ahhh come on,did i say anything bad about somali women warya!!!i just pointed out they shouldnt be full of themselves since they talkmshit everytime,never saw you once saying a somali man was your father,stop with the bullshit already

Ahhh come on,did i say anything bad about somali women warya!!!i just pointed out they shouldnt be full of themselves since they talkmshit everytime,never saw you once saying a somali man was your father,stop with the bullshit already

esmail

I’m the luckiest guy to have a father like mine and discussed about him here. He taught me values such as, respect to all people and in particular to women. He didn’t only speak about it, but did the walking. I’m very grateful that he’s my dad.

Someone here was begging me to become a Muslim because he was genuinely worried for me in the “afterworld” that I will go to “hell”. The brother meant very well and I appreciate it. However, he’s always in the centre of the gender wars here and recently, while he was bragging as a Somali male specimen, he posted, ‘I will /ejaculate on the face of my future Somali wife’ just to demean Somali women. Should I convert to his religion?

Guys show some respect to Somali women. As Muslims, they are under all kinds of mental and physical attacks in the West. They struggle with wearing the hijab in public every day and what happens to them when they come on social media and interact with their fellow Somalis? Topic after topic of demonising them. 68 I.Q is dropping.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sxb stop being a white knight,i know they are beautiful just not thaaat beautiful till they start talking shit about abdis like that
You want to make this a ajnabi girls pics vs somali girls pic posting thread

I am so glad u have physical two swinging balls. :)

[
Should I convert to his religion?
There you go again,but whatever
68 I.Q is dropping.
Sxb did you even read what i wrote?!!!!!and you still talk about 68I.Q
This is not a somali girl hate
,i want a somali girl,i find them attractive and i love my people,i love my culture,i am engaged to one

You are talking about oppressed somali girls in the west reading posts like these,what about the decent somali men reading negative posts about,say "somali girls are too good and beautiful for somali men"
Try to understand what i wrote dont assume everyone in here are the same,this is meant to bring them down to earth not only insult them,its not meant for hate,if you dont understand you have a naive look of the world,something i noticed but thats an arguement for another day

ARE YOU GAALO???:browtf:

Basra

Please, ilmahaaga iga cesho

Nomad

I’m your abti, qac ka sii and iga qallee.[/QUOTE]
I'm your Abti kulaha
giphy (1).gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Nomad

Since you’re bereft of any intelligence from your patriachal side, I alligned myself with your matriarchal side. Hope, they ain’t cousins.[/QUOTE]

Aussie

What year was your first to kiss a girl?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.