Somali girls you are not thaaaaat beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Look it's not somali girls fault that many are beautiful and that makes alot of bigheaded girls. If you're told how beautiful you are all the time obviously you think you're prestige and start acting prestige but the rate of somali somali marriage is still very high so clearly they don't think of themselves as better than the boys.
I think you said you're engaged so clearly not all xalimos think they're better:ivers:
#iwasbornthisway #thankyoutomyancestors :lolbron:

Muji

VIP
Will arab and cadan men want you thou :kodaksmiley:

Probably not but neither will the cadan women and Arab women you idiots are drooling over

I’m just saying if you guys are talking about looks then there’s a hierarchy for men too and it usually goes something like this

White men
Mixed race men
Others

Steam abayo I can tell you’re a lesbian by the fact that you think being hairy and aggressive is a turn off for women who attracted to men

If that is not disgusting I do not know what is.

I feel like biology has cast a spell on woman so they can love these tree monsters that are most men, except scandinavian men.

One thing I noticed is that White/Arab men treat Horner girls like disposable rags and that no other race of men besides black guys worship East African women. Maybe that’s why they jump on the “we iz black” train all the time, it’s a form of ego protection. :kanyeshrug:
Hey hey my compliments have always come from cadaans and arabs. :whoa:

Probably not but neither will the cadan women and Arab women you idiots are drooling over

I’m just saying if you guys are talking about looks then there’s a hierarchy for men too and it usually goes something like this

White men
Mixed race men
Others
Cadan women are easy it has nothing to do with looks and i was raised around arabs i only dated them
Men dont need looks we need money we can get anygirl jayz isnt pretty he got beyonce
You will end up with jamaican with a nose that looks like a punch
Somali women are beautiful but they are not the only women in the world farax can find better

Muji

VIP
Cadan women are easy it has nothing to do with looks and i was raised around arabs i only dated them
Men dont need looks we need money we can get anygirl jayz isnt pretty he got beyonce
You will end up with jamaican with a nose that looks like a punch
Somali women are beautiful but they are not the only women in the world farax can find better

Blah blah blah

You keep typing away from your mother basement

Blah blah blah

You keep typing away from your mother basement
I dont live in a basement or with my mother,you deal with the same types farax everyday you didnt even read what i wrote
Somali girls are beautiful and decent they worthed because beauty is nothing alot of dominican very beautiful but prostitute themselves around the world
But they shouldnt think they are all that!!talk shit about us supreme faraxs you can continue having a lesbian love connection with your friend now

I dont live in a basement or with my mother,you deal with the same types farax everyday you didnt even read what i wrote
Somali girls are beautiful and decent they worthed because beauty is nothing alot of dominican very beautiful but prostitute themselves around the world
But they shouldnt think they are all that!!talk shit about us supreme faraxs you can continue having a lesbian love connection with your friend now
Dominicans are second hand Madow. Don't be fooled

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That's not true. #Slay #Queens

428697b2fb2a8fc0303840e2978dc0cd.jpg

vs

View attachment 51234

I totally agree. The better nose and cinnamon skin stays winning.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
One thing I noticed is that White/Arab men treat Horner girls like disposable rags and that no other race of men besides black guys worship East African women. Maybe that’s why they jump on the “we iz black” train all the time, it’s a form of ego protection. :kanyeshrug:
Dont lie now you also use them as a rag when you don't feel like smashing other races :stevej:

Status
Not open for further replies.