Somali girls you are not thaaaaat beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali girls are full of the of themselves wallah!!,in africa,YES you are considered to be one of the most beautiful,and they are beautiful,but not that beautifull to talk all that shit!!:kodaksmiley:

If you noticed they get most of the compliments from adoons,you know why??? because most Madows have ugly women,they pretend like horners are the hope of black women or africa or someshit,and these stupid naive somali girls eat it up,since being black is in fashion now,not only girls youll see stupid naive gay skinny jeans wearing somali boys acting black

Somali girls had 2 things going for them BEFORE beauty and decency even ajnabis admired this,i want a somali girl,i find them attractive and i love my people,i love my culture,i am engaged to one,but if it wasnt for that psssst!!all you somali girls would be married to adoons,somali man will look for new beauties elsewhere,your children wouldnt even look somali atleast our children will claim our name and qabil,all that beauty you got from your forefathers who survived wars,the desert,droughts etc to pass on that gene and culture to you.

All a man has to have is confidence and money,till he is 60 or more and he can get any beauty around the WORLD!!! Doesnt matter if he is bold,from what race,if he is ugly,doesnt matter!! i saw a dominican girl once when i went to visit my sister in norway,me and my cousin almost hit the breaks in the middle of the road in full speed

I am not saying they are not beautiful,they are but come on ladies :comeon:,somali love their women and like i said before all they were famous for BEFORE was beaty and decency,but if they dont have decency,dhaqan or deen whats holding us back,how many culture spoil their women,till they ask for 20k meher
We all love our culture,its all we have but stop pretending you are too beautiful you have alot of options,more beautiful girls than you out there are claiming the same

One thing I noticed is that White/Arab men treat Horner girls like disposable rags and that no other race of men besides black guys worship East African women. Maybe that’s why they jump on the “we iz black” train all the time, it’s a form of ego protection. :kanyeshrug:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Most women aren't beautiful. And most beautiful women are not interesting. And most interesting women are not sane. And most sane women don't exist.

One thing I noticed is that White/Arab men treat Horner girls like disposable rags and that no other race of men besides black guys worship East African women. Maybe that’s why they jump on the “we iz black” train all the time, it’s a form of ego protection. :kanyeshrug:
tenor.gif

They have no where to fit in so they go to the lowest of the low

That's not true. #Slay #Queens

CebXu7ZWAAISzww.jpg

View attachment 51234

Somali women like all women are gorgeous. But there’s definitely a hierarchy thing going on with white women reigning at the top and west African women being pigeonholed at the bottom. It’s well known that black women try to look as white as possible via skin lightening and wigs and that pop culture essentially has to sell mulattoes as the standard negro. Alicia Keyes, Beyoncé, Keri Washington etc

Somali women, Somali women, Somali women, Somali women.

Guys find another hobby. learn how to fish, fix cars, go camping, learn salsa and cha cha, surfing etc.
Sxb i am a kleptomania living in saudi arabia,i needed to keep my hands busy,bashing somali girls while watching ajnabi and fapping is the only hobby i can afford,i need my hands

Somali women like all women are gorgeous. But there’s definitely a hierarchy thing going on with white women reigning at the top and west African women being pigeonholed at the bottom. It’s well known that black women try to look as white as possible via skin lightening and wigs and that pop culture essentially has to sell mulattoes as the standard negro. Alicia Keyes, Beyoncé, Keri Washington etc

Sxb, I'm a pawg connoisseur. I am the biggest fan of cadaan girls, up there with Ruckus. Blessing from God.

:banderas:

White proximity is beauty.

:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending