Somali girls family REFUSES to attend the wedding of their daughter and a yardie

Every time UK is mentioned i feel like vomiting.

trghf.gif

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
How is she having a wedding when her wali doesn't even approve? Wouldnt that be Zina?:cosbyhmm:

Maybe the family sensed there was something wrong with the man. I dont understand why some of them respectfully go ask for a daughter hand in marriage. Then immediately when rejected, start tweeting and making videos about it.

You had enough respect for the father to ask for his daughter now respect his decision.

@QueenSamaale I bet their salafi's I've heard in those masjids they've really de valued our sisters

It seems like every rervert gets a complimentary Quran and a Xalimo:gucciwhat:

reer UK needs help

I feel awful for laughing, but this really does seem to be the case.

There is nothing wrong with marrying a reformed and decent man, regardless of background. But at some point you have to ask why it is consistently Somali girls that take their chances on (supposed) former convicts.

I wonder if it is a confidence thing.

World

VIP
We were really cursed with Somali girls :O27GWRK:

A Syrian revert is rejected for his background:

Xalimos: that Somali father is a king, may allah protect our fathers.

An ex con Madow revert is rejecting for probably being a gang banging thug:

Xalimos: the Somali community is incredibly racist and backward, Islam is against racism, I hate Somalis.

Last edited:

A Syrian revert is rejecting for his background

UK Xalimos: that Somali father is a king, may allah protect our fathers.

UK Xalimos: the Somali community is incredibly racist and backward, Islam is against racism, I hate Somalis.

Problem fixed. :samwelcome:

Are you talking about me nigga
Don't bring that shit back to me I support farmajos decisions he has an economic military pact with abiy Ahmed and that country and Eritrea

I'm a patriot that supports my country now gtfo and don't spread lies about me

Dogonyahow futo madhobe

I think he was talking about the girl who posted that.

A Syrian revert is rejecting for his background:

Xalimos: that Somali father is a king, may allah protect our fathers.

Xalimos: the Somali community is incredibly racist and backward, Islam is against racism, I hate Somalis.
Lol sometimes to get people to understand. Use their logic against them. For example two Japanese people want to marry each other. To preserve their linage.
People be like: oh nice I love Japanese culture, they have every right to do that

Are you talking about me nigga
Don't bring that shit back to me I support farmajos decisions he has an economic military pact with abiy Ahmed and that country and Eritrea

I'm a patriot that supports my country now gtfo and don't spread lies about me

Dogonyahow futo madhobe

What are you barking about?

We all know how this is gonna go. She’s gonna marry him, he’s gonna leave her and she’s gonna come back crying to the Somali community beginning them to take her back in and half madow kids

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Yeah, they might be.
Ive noticed this is the second thread on reverts within 24 h. I want to hear something good from reer UK. :friendhug:

@QueenSamaale these threads are demoralising wallahi I don't want to think of our sisters of being the type that are fodder for opportunists and exploiters to the extent that they would manipulate them to cut off ties against their family's,

even if its a fraction of our sisters within our community that become like this.

Its still no less easier to accept that certain people view them in a way that suggests their easy as in attainable specifically these so called "reverts" perhaps something that resembles to those guys oriental women,

I don't like it that our sisters from our community can be possibly perceived as gullible or a low value commodity and a means to an end by these opportunistic foreign male exploiters.

Wallahi this makes my blood boil it urks me and I find it antagonistic which is why I blame at times the male relatives wali (guardians) of these girls why they don't feel the need/commitment to protect them,

from these situations especially from masjids that over rule them even though in this case the family made their position clear by standing their ground.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lol Did you read her profile. "Make abyssynia great again."

She wants Ethiopia and Somalia to become one. At the same time for Somaliland to gain independence.:mjlol:
:siilaanyolaugh:I think she's trolling, especially with the Somaliland independence

On what planet are we unifying with amhara tigray raw meat eating cadan begs

Trending