Somali girls family REFUSES to attend the wedding of their daughter and a yardie

Discussion in 'General' started by AarHawd_7, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Waaqo of Punt

Waaqo of Punt

Ratings:
    +2,683
    Iranian diaspora might as well not be counted as Muslim lol. Iranians and Kurds are converting to Christianity in Europe in the masses.

• Like Like x 3
  2. nine

nine

Ratings:
    +13,882
    @AarHawd_7 Even if my family rejected a suitable person and were xoolo I wouldn't go on because I would want my future kids to have a proper extended family. Forget about the complications of being married to ajnabi or them shenanigans that go on in London, think about your kids :francis:

• Like Like x 2
  3. GBTarmy

GBTarmy

Ratings:
    +13,166
    Agree, almost all Iranians I've met turned to gaalos Kurds are a bit better but they are only muslim by name lol. All the apostates from Iran come to Europe and literally abandon their culture and try to blend in by going blonde but they still don't look European.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. pablo

pablo Dulbahante Darood

Ratings:
    +2,302
    Register to view spoiler content!

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. QueenSamaale

QueenSamaale

Ratings:
    +1,417
    Yep, there are good people who have married out nothing wrong with them. If you are good then in'sha'allah allah will bless you with someone good.

As Allah states in his Quran.
    Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure, and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honorable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  6. saredochani10

saredochani10

Ratings:
    +1,788
    Register to view spoiler content!

I would never choose a man over my family. Surely she knows her parents opinion so why start with a man she knows they won't approve of. But this ex con thing are speculations. We don't know anything about that.

Anyways the guy might be super decent. So I won't comment on them.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  7. doroafels

doroafels

Ratings:
    +3,137
    The tweet got over 1k likes. UK Somalis are finished.

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 4
  8. MoeMoney

MoeMoney

Ratings:
    +1,811
    The amount of Somali girls from UK quote tweeting it is hilarious. They just was dissing Ali dawah a week ago but they care for a UK madow. Madows that diss them on the regular. Uk Somali girls are finished. LOL.

• Like Like x 11
    • Funny Funny x 3
  9. kickz

kickz Engineer of Qandala

Ratings:
    +13,032
    It seems like every rervert gets a complimentary Quran and a Xalimo:gucciwhat:

reer UK needs help

• Funny Funny x 22
  10. CanoGeel

CanoGeel

Ratings:
    +375
    In a lillahi Reer UK are finished

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Dino

Dino

Ratings:
    +1,159

Marrying without a wali is a zina in the eyes of Islam. Imagine living a life of zina with bastard kids thinking it was all halal in akhirah

Wallahi gus is a powerful thing. Enough to override your parents who brought you to this world and fed and brought you up.

Good on the family for not taking this shit. What's going to happened is the jaimacan is more likely to have his fill and dump her and go look for the next dumb xalimo.

• Like Like x 7
  12. Farhiya 687

Farhiya 687

Ratings:
    +803
    Absolutely true. Dang how sad never meeting your grandparents etc.

13. CanoGeel

CanoGeel

Ratings:
    +375
    The
    The Persian reconquista, they're converting. It is Taqiyah Shia style

14. World

World VIP

Ratings:
    +15,426
    Isaaq people have ruined the image of Somalis, that’s the only different thing to the uk to other Somali diasporas.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Arma

Arma GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIR VIP

Ratings:
    +14,842
    Good on that family. Me, my brothers, and dad, are of the same train of thought. I've got a teenage sister, who has just finished high school. I've told her, she's free to marry any Somali boy, regardless of clan and region his family originates from back home, but, if she ever brought home an ajnabi of any kind: SHE IS NO LONGER MY SISTER, and will be disowned.

This is how Somali fathers and brothers, should react, when the females of the family bring home a foreigner. No way in hell, will I EVER accept a Madow, Arab, Cadaan, or any other kinds of ajnabi, to marry any female members of my family.

• Like Like x 15
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Dino

Dino

Ratings:
    +1,159

Wallahi it is embarrassing. Reer UK have some real issues. I am lucky to have wife who shares nothing with these holos.

My educated wife who is doctor was hit on by this madow uni. She sent her bros and they sorted him out. But the fact these madow go for xalimos shows how black the reputation has become

• Like Like x 4
  17. Dr.Xayawaan

Dr.Xayawaan

Ratings:
    +681
    Let me have some of that caano geel.

:dabcasar:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. angelplan

angelplan

Ratings:
    +1,089
    I wish the couple a bright future. Wallahi somalis are hypocrites destined for failure in this dunya and akhira. The level of racism in somali and arab communities is the reason why the ummah went back to Jahiliya and The West is leading the world at the moment. In the Quran it says God choose whomever he wills to lead and surely we have sent a messenger to every people to guide them to the straight path.

The Jews became arrogant and rejected prophets like Issa and Mahamed except the jewish ones before them and thus they became wrongdoers. Who are you to decide? If the mahdi is black, Arabs will be the first one to throw stones at him because they cant fantom a black person being chosen by GOD to lead the world.

White people might be seculars but at least they are more humans and combat racism daily in the societies while somalis openly brag about which qabil is supposed to be chosen one while their state is in despair. I say Good luck to this couple.

The parents of the somali girl and family are in the wrong and will surely answer to GOD for their arrogance.

God bless this couple. Nothing but love and success. I want them to succeed despite the hardships they face from strangers and families.

• Qashin Qashin x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  19. Dino

Dino

Ratings:
    +1,159
    I pray that no decent Farax is unfortunate enough to hook up with holos. Looking at the tweets and the excuses are just so laughable.

What if the father saw the jareer and said man this guy ain't good enough no job his character is shady etc etc. Nah the first thing these holos say is the dad must have been a racist!

• Like Like x 4
  20. Lex Luther

Lex Luther

Ratings:
    +1,280

I agree with you 70% percent about the all race being equal, but you must understand no Wali Consent means no Marriage and if they still do go ahead and marry then its purely Zina punishable in the dunya and akhira, and their children will never be pure in the eyes of the humans, a wecel/bastard 4 life.

Parents will always have the last say for the suitors of their daughters regardless whether its race, wealth or even health of the suitors.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted