Somali girls family REFUSES to attend the wedding of their daughter and a yardie

@QueenSamaale these threads are demoralising wallahi I don't want to think of our sisters of being the type that are fodder for opportunists and exploiters to the extent that they would manipulate them to cut off ties against their family's,

even if its a fraction of our sisters within our community that become like this.

Its still no less easier to accept that certain people view them in a way that suggests their easy as in attainable specifically these so called "reverts" perhaps something that resembles to those guys oriental women,

I don't like it that our sisters from our community can be possibly perceived as gullible or a low value commodity and a means to an end by these opportunistic foreign male exploiters.

Wallahi this makes my blood boil it urks me and I find it antagonistic which is why I blame at times the male relatives wali (guardians) of these girls why they don't feel the need/commitment to protect them,

from these situations especially from masjids that over rule them even though in this case the family made their position clear by standing their ground.
A minority marry out. I think the majority of Somali chicks will marry Somali guys. Lol even the hardcore haters of the bunch :ftw9nwa:. My younger siblings and other chicks I’ve spoked too. Tell me the same thing they get along with Somali guys the best. So yeah.

A minority marry out. I think the majority of Somali chicks will marry Somali guys. Lol even the hardcore haters of the bunch :ftw9nwa:. My younger siblings and other chicks I’ve spoked too. Tell me the same thing they get along with Somali guys the best. So yeah.

That's how Somalis flirt.
Hate then love. I can't believe we don't have our own Bollywood with dhaanto.

Cycle
Look at this tweet:

I am laughing uncontrollably here. Cucked by what now?

A broke ex con jahil who is mentally not right, can't pass a year 6 sat test never mind speak another language is going to cuck a Farax?

Someone said she is confused. Nah she passed the confusion stage on the spectrum. She is downright delusional.

That's how Somalis flirt.
Hate then love. I can't believe we don't have our own Bollywood with dhaanto.
Lol hilarious. I’m learning so much. Lol I couldn’t imagine saying to a guy I liked. “Yo you ugly and humourless fool come her”. Lol a hebaraye will catch me and be like ceeb apologise now.

She wants to marry a person she loves but her family are refusing to let her

Question
I have been talking to a guy that I have very stong feelings for, and now we are thinking of taking it to another level which is marriage. THe only problem is that my parents dont agree. They feel that he is not worth of me and they feel that he will not treat me right! They have no valid reason other than the fact that alot of times they see us arguing bas it's normal. I really love this guy and I am scared that when he comes and ask's for me my parents wont agree. What is the quaran's ruling on this?

Answer
Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

It is not permissible for a woman – whether she is a virgin or previously married – to get married without the permission of her guardian. This has been explained previously in a number of answers. Please see Question No. 2127.

Secondly:

The family – customarily and usually – is able to know what is best for their daughter and who is best suited to marry her, because usually girls have little knowledge and experience of life and what is best for them, and they may be deceived by some nice words, and be ruled by their hearts rather than by their heads.

Hence a girl should not go against her family’s opinion, if they are known for their religious-commitment and wisdom. But if a woman’s guardians reject husbands for no valid reason, or if their criteria for choosing a husband are not acceptable by the standards of sharee’ah – such as if they prefer a rich evildoer over one who is religiously committed and of good character – then it is permissible for the girl to refer the matter to the qaadi (sharee’ah judge) to annul the guardianship of the one who is not letting her get married, and pass that role to someone else. But this is not applicable in this case, because what is stopping the family from agreeing to this husband is what they think is in the best interests of their daughter, and this has to do with the character and attitude of the husband.

Thirdly:

The things that lead to love between a young man and a young woman may be things that are not Islamically acceptable, such as mixing, being alone together, speaking, exchanging pictures, and so on. If this is the case then a woman should realize that she has done something haraam, and this is not the standard by which the man’s love for her should be measured. For usually at this stage the man shows his best side and makes his behaviour look as good as possible, so he can win the girl’s heart and get what he wants. If what he wants is haraam, then she will be like a victim for the wolf and will lose the most precious thing that she possesses after her religion. If what he wants is permissible – namely marriage – then he has gone about it in a way that is not permissible. Moreover, she may get a shock when she sees his attitude and how he treats her after marriage. This is the fate of many wives.

So the family has to make a good choice for their daughter. They should find out more about the husband, and they should not judge a person on the basis of heated discussion that may be justifiable. What matters is the man’s attitude and religious commitment. The family should also remember the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “We do not think there is anything better for two who love one another than marriage.” (Narrated by Ibn Maajah, 1847; classed as saheeh by al-Busayri and al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 624.

The girl has to obey her family, for they know best what is in her best interests, and all they want is for her to be happy with a husband who will respect her and give her her rights.

The words Jamaican revert almost always mean ex con. Notice how the guy didnt talk about his character or how long he been muslim. If he became muslim after meeting her which i seen somali girls do. Its 99% fake and just a ploy to shut up the family

idk why this is such a big deal. If your family says no, then it's no. If you wanna be stupid and choose some revert over your bloodline then go ahead but don't come running back when it doesn't work out.

idk why this is such a big deal. If your family says no, then it's no. If you wanna be stupid and choose some revert over your bloodline then go ahead but don't come running back when it doesn't work out.

Its not somali woman thing. But uts a woman thing in general. A lot of times they love to prove people wrong. For some women the more people question her relationship the more they cling on to prove people wrong.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I have a hunch that 100 yrs from now there’ll be a new ethnic group in the UK called the “Somaican” or the “Jamali” and will use cuss words like “naclaaclot!” And combine dhaanto with dancehall humping and eat bananas with their rice and oxtail curry :pachah1: and they’ll all have English last names

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Reason why so many bums get women pregnant. Women are not pragmatic when it comes to love and always belive love will overcome everything
Hey it’s her choice, her body. Nothing is wrong with having babies, atleast in Europe they get paid for popping out babies:kanyeshrug:

Hey it’s her choice, her body. Nothing is wrong with having babies, atleast in Europe they get paid for popping out babies:kanyeshrug:

Her choice and her body. Just as its the families choice. But as a woman having a child with a bum will ruin your life and love cant overcome bumness

Trending

Latest posts