Somali girls family REFUSES to attend the wedding of their daughter and a yardie

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Her choice and her body. Just as its the families choice. But as a woman having a child with a bum will ruin your life and love cant overcome bumness
It takes two to make babies, that child will have two parents regardless even if he is a bum he will do his part. You make it sound as if having a child handicaps people.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Her choice and her body. Just as its the families choice. But as a woman having a child with a bum will ruin your life and love cant overcome bumness
Don't waste you're time Emily loves excusing women's terrible choices and behaviour

Because their women

The levels of racism in this thread is abhorrent and clearly not from Islam.

My issue with this whole thing is that you have to be a class A dayuuth to sit around as a wali until your innocent young daughter knocks on your door one day with a dude she pulled of the streets regardless if he is Somali or not.

The implications is that she has been dating around all this time engaged in all types of shamelessness along the way.

If your that kind of dayuuth father you have no reasons to complain

Back home no female is left on her own to fend off the streets for a husband, the father arranges everything

But then again I am reminded how in the diaspora they have been stripped, divorced and rendered toothless by our crazed homewreckers.

The levels of racism in this thread is abhorrent and clearly not from Islam.

My issue with this whole thing is that you have to be a class A dayuuth to sit around as a wali until your innocent young daughter knocks on your door one day with a dude she pulled of the streets regardless if he is Somali or not.

The implications is that she has been dating around all this time engaged in all types of shamelessness along the way.

If your that kind of dayuuth father you have no reasons to complain

Back home no female is left to her own to fend off the streets for a husband, the father arranges everything, but then again I am reminded how in the diaspora they have been stripped, divorced and rendered toothless by our crazed homewreckers.

You just had to put in homewreckers :bell::mjlaugh:

Omg these somali girls on twitter are such begs

This is sooo sad to me

These somali twittet girls are the biggest begs. Everyday they look for approval of others. The amount of them tweeting give us the address so we can go in support in madness. You support 2 people you dont know lol

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Jamaican revert > ex con who converted in prison

She be back with a baby that the father has not interested in, then she'll try to go after her the socially inept educated abdi. I've seen this play out a few times it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Yup. London culture but Brits still see you as immigrants/other. Multiculturalism is so fake from the surface it looks good. But deep down it’s not all rainbows and sunshine.

Its fake because these somalis and west indians who preach multiculturalism know full well they wouldnt want that in their country. If you look at their tweets you will also see them talk sh1t about white people while living in England who is a white country. Its why we have brexit......these people are tone deaf on what the average English think of them

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Finally fathers are standing up ! We need more fathers like this to ostrasize this behavior. UK men have totally lost control of theire women folk it is absolutely and downright shameful. You deserve to be put in dirac and gorgorad because reverts fresh from the can are picking up your sisters.

gaymoji_front.png

UK NIGGAZ.

One thing I noticed about UK Somali girls are is they are so damn loud. You never see Somali girls in America on social media the way these girls are in the other side of the Atlantic. Always buuq and baaliyo. Do they not have a life outside their phone? Uk Mali’s chime in. Tf going on with these broads?

And another thing I noticed. A lot of British Somalis I met in Dubai, always talking shit about their counterparts. Some nigga is telling me I don’t like Somali girls. Some girl is saying I hate Mali boys there trash.

Get a fockin life.

That island is truly cursed. I myself will go there and have some piece of these annoying es. Heard they love Americans.

People think this is a consequence of lack of familial loyalty, but it's really about shitty value judgment. Which is, to be honest, an attribute a parent should make sure to pass on to their daughters.

If my children don't respect my wishes, then I fucked up as a parent. I will mold my children, so they are equipped to challenge this world in terms of skills and critical thinking with a bit of wisdom. They will be free to do pursue what they want, but their fundamental value judgment is something I will have everything to do with. Many kids nowadays lack a strong constitution, and you can see the consequences.

One thing I noticed about UK Somali girls are is they are so damn loud. You never see Somali girls in America on social media the way these girls are in the other side of the Atlantic. Always buuq and baaliyo. Do they not have a life outside their phone? Uk Mali’s chime in. Tf going on with these broads?

And another thing I noticed. A lot of British Somalis I met in Dubai, always talking shit about their counterparts. Some nigga is telling me I don’t like Somali girls. Some girl is saying I hate Mali boys there trash.

Get a fockin life.

That island is truly cursed. I myself will go there and have some piece of these annoying es. Heard they love Americans.
As someone who moved to uk this is so true. Only in uk do you see a hijabi rapping on twitter and talking so ghetto. A lot of these girls love shows like love and hip hop and actually try to talk like the people in the ghettos in u.s. when you live amongst them you will realize they are nothing wallahi. I had a hijabi once tell me her role model is nicki minaj and she lives for her. I just shock my head wallahi lol

Trending