Somali girls are insecure when somali men date out?

Do somali girls envy ajnabi girls for interacting with somali men?

• Yes

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Na, they mostly just stare at you and give you dirty looks. Its only bad when you're in a place surrounded by Somalis with your girl.

Came across this tweet on my timeline. Let me say a few things.

Some somali girls can be insecure about it while others just don't care. I personally don't care for what a Somali boy is going for. Somali boys have a choice, they can marry whoever they want.

Many Ajanabi girls claim that they get abuse for interacting with somali men on a regular basis including this girl. Certain somali girls are insecure and we need to talk about it. Some repeatedly try to get the attention of foreign men but when a Somali boy bags and ajnabi they are pissed?:hmm:
How does that work? What do you guys think of this.[/QU
Let people live their lives! Live & let live. What's the big deal if a Somali guy dates or marries a non somali...so what. Again its 2018, times have changed, people are trying new things, sometimes you have to go outside your bubble and experience something different, you just might like it. If somali women are getting jealous then that's on them, that's their own personal twisted mind telling themselves its wrong or it's not right. When a somali girl sees my husband and I I'm sure shes like WHY ... but who cares , where theres love there is happiness. Move on!

Some somali girls can be insecure about it while others just don't care. I personally don't care for what a Somali boy is going for. Somali boys have a choice, they can marry whoever they want.

Many Ajanabi girls claim that they get abuse for interacting with somali men on a regular basis including this girl. Certain somali girls are insecure and we need to talk about it. Some repeatedly try to get the attention of foreign men but when a Somali boy bags and ajnabi they are pissed?:hmm:
How does that work? What do you guys think of this.

Let people live their lives! Live & let live. What's the big deal if a Somali guy dates or marries a non somali...so what. Again its 2018, times have changed, people are trying new things, sometimes you have to go outside your bubble and experience something different, you just might like it. If somali women are getting jealous then that's on them, that's their own personal twisted mind telling themselves its wrong or it's not right. When a somali girl sees my husband and I I'm sure shes like WHY ... but who cares , where theres love there is happiness. Move on!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

How does that work? What do you guys think of this.
I haven’t met any dude who was against it. Or atleast spoke about it. Lol I’m not bringing this topic in group discussions. No one does.

For women wise I honeslty don’t know. Forum wise It’s seems y’all dont care. But I have seen some of y’all create threads about interracial couples the giving them attention so y’all on here must be somewhat bothered.

Also there was a pretty popping tweet where a guy claimed the most gorgeous girls origningated from the Arab, Asian and North African countries. He was attacked by some xalimos for that tweet.

So there are some that are against it.

I don’t know what the majority thinks of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending