Somali girls are insecure when somali men date out?

Do somali girls envy ajnabi girls for interacting with somali men?

• Yes

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everybody gets what they want unfortunately.:frdfvsb:
:mjcry:
How old are you sxb? The majority of young Somali girls don’t dress like a jihadi’s wife, thank God.
I wouldn't know I barely interact with Somali women
tenor.gif

Somali men
vs
What i want
money-world-360x240.jpg
@Reiko curse your people for giving us barked abdi:mjcry:

Did you see her photo sxb, she looks like one of those raisin heads Muhammad SAW was talking about
You sound like a nigga sxb dissing a somali sister. I did she her picture, wallahi she is fine, i would easily slide in her dms if i had her twitter haha

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
No she doesn’t.

She’s cute.

You sound like a hater.
I'm all for boosting self confidence of somali girls, but the there is no point in lying, In Islam it is important to tell the truth

I don't really mind mind since Somali men don't marry out that often compared to other groups of men. But if there was suddenly a flood of ajnabi girls coming after our men, that's when I'd become like madow women and tell them to back off. I am not getting replaced by hairy arab/indian women and cadaans who don't wash their ass.
giphy.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
somali girls talk bad about faraxs and call us insecure and jealus and trash and unworthy but the moment a somali man gets with an ajnabi girl they get mad and insecure. i hate to say it but i agree with her :kodaksmiley:

I’m pretty sure both genders care stop pump faking. I know some individuals who don’t care at all but they don’t about somali things period so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending