Somali girls are insecure when somali men date out?

Do somali girls envy ajnabi girls for interacting with somali men?

• Yes

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Came across this tweet on my timeline. Let me say a few things.

Some somali girls can be insecure about it while others just don't care. I personally don't care for what a Somali boy is going for. Somali boys have a choice, they can marry whoever they want.

Many Ajanabi girls claim that they get abuse for interacting with somali men on a regular basis including this girl. Certain somali girls are insecure and we need to talk about it. Some repeatedly try to get the attention of foreign men but when a Somali boy bags and ajnabi they are pissed?:hmm:
How does that work? What do you guys think of this.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I've never seen this personally. in fact somali girls are great wingman and support you when you tryna get with her ajnabi friend.

It's Somali men who get very upset and jealous when Somali girls date/marry ajnabis. I don't have an issue with Abdis marrying ajnabis.

Remember when I made a thread about the Somali girl marrying the Palestinian guy, and all the jealous Abdis attacked them on the thread? :drakelaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why is this Twitter hoe making it sound like xalimos care about what Ashy Abdi does with his penis? We don’t care wallahi I actually congratulate them on branching out, less headache we’ve to deal with.

It's Somali men who get very upset and jealous when Somali girls date/marry ajnabis. I don't have an issue with Abdis marrying ajnabis.

Remember when I made a thread about the Somali girl marrying the Palestinian guy, and all the jealous Abdis attacked them on the thread? :drakelaugh:
Most somali men are extremely jelous wallahi.

I wrote to twitter about banning all somali women from twitter and gave them my reasons why I think its for their own best. Havent received a respond yet

Came across this tweet on my timeline. Let me say a few things.

Some somali girls can be insecure about it while others just don't care. I personally don't care for what a Somali boy is going for. Somali boys have a choice, they can marry whoever they want.

Many Ajanabi girls claim that they get abuse for interacting with somali men on a regular basis including this girl. Certain somali girls are insecure and we need to talk about it. Some repeatedly try to get the attention of foreign men but when a Somali boy bags and ajnabi they are pissed?:hmm:
How does that work? What do you guys think of this.
Whats your @ on twitter

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't know why Xalimos are pretending? Even black men get triggered when black women marry out so they use the history card on them how white men used to use black women as their concubines (sex slaves) just so they can stay with black men.

I've seen plenty of online and real life reactions of Somali women getting triggered when Somali men date/marry out.

I don't care who marries or date out but not all Somali men are like me and vice-versa with Somali women. Not everyone thinks the same.

Last edited:
Why is this Twitter hoe making it sound like xalimos care about what Ashy Abdi does with his penis? We don’t care wallahi I actually congratulate them on branching out, less headache we’ve to deal with.
Lmao exactly. This is generalizing all Somali girls lol most of us truly dgaf. She just wants validation from Abdis

I remember i was chatting up a Swedish gyal one time, and as i was talking with the girl, i could see from the corner of my eye this somali girl staring a hole in my neck, she gave me a look as if i was having sex with the girl on the street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts