Somali girls are insecure when somali men date out?

Do somali girls envy ajnabi girls for interacting with somali men?

• Yes

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Jelousy kills imagine arguing with a 17 yr old your shameful.:yloezpe::ftw9nwa: but darood dont have Shame so it's calm.:rolleyes:
Sort your self confidence out, being born ugly is fine as long as you have self esteem and you're comfortable in your own skin, you seem to have 0 self confidence, you need to sort that out or no faraax will marry you.

My advice

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Sort your self confidence out, being born ugly is fine as long as you have self esteem and you're comfortable in your own skin, you seem to have 0 self confidence, you need to sort that out or no faraax will marry you.

My advice
Pass her the rope sxb kkkkk

My advice
You trying too hard she isn't ugly

It's Somali men who get very upset and jealous when Somali girls date/marry ajnabis. I don't have an issue with Abdis marrying ajnabis.

Remember when I made a thread about the Somali girl marrying the Palestinian guy, and all the jealous Abdis attacked them on the thread? :drakelaugh:
Yeah but palestinians dont even have country. We dont mind ajnabi as long as they have a country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending