Somali girls are evil

World

VIP
My boy was dating a Somali girl for 3 years and she broke up with him. He’s 22 and just finished uni so he didnt want to get married because obviously he’s a broke student, anyway she broke up with him like 2 weeks ago and told him it’s because she wants to focus on the deen and that she doesn’t want to be in a haram relationship, I found out a few days ago that she was lying and that she wanted to be with another Somali guy who she was talking to for the past 2 months. 3 years thrown away just like that damn. I didn’t think Somali girls were that evil.

Good!

If he's broke and not ready to marry than why is he talking to girls?

Why should she allow him to waste her time? Maybe she should have been honest and upfront, but many guys are sensitive when it comes to stuff like this.

@World don't know what world you live in, but dating a girl for 3 years without marriage on the cards is what I see as ridiculous. Finally, your boy's ex girl has a bit of sense. Your boy has no issue dragging someone for years, but now that she's finally using her common sense she's evil?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He is in a better place now. It could have been worse. She could have married the guy without him knowing. She made her intentions clear.:ohno:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So heartbreaking he probably loved her too, materialistic girls are the worst, I seek refuge from them :kendrickcry:

Apollo

VIP
Good!

If he's broke and not ready to marry than why is he talking to girls?

Why should she allow him to waste her time? Maybe she should have been honest and upfront, but many guys are sensitive when it comes to stuff like this.

@World don't know what world you live in, but dating a girl for 3 years without marriage on the cards is what I see as ridiculous. Finally, your boy's ex girl has a bit of sense. Your boy has no issue dragging someone for years, but now that she's finally using her common sense she's evil?

People don't want to marry until their late 20s nowadays. Average age of first marriage keeps rising.

People don't want to marry until their late 20s nowadays. Average age of first marriage keeps rising.

I know, so why bother dating and expecting a girl to stay with you for 3 years? Let's be real, us Somalis are conservative and women expect to marry a guy within a year of speaking to him. Three years is the same lengh as an undergraduate degree.

I know, so why bother dating and expecting a girl to stay with you for 3 years? Let's be real, us Somalis are conservative and women expect to marry a guy within a year of speaking to him. Three years is the same lengh as an undergraduate degree.
You are absolutely right. Dating for 3 years is just nonsense if your Muslim. The girl was completely right in leaving him for a better man .

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
His heart will heal. This is just a part of the game. Every nigga have or will get got by girls they cared about.
Got nothing to do with the ethnicity

World

VIP
You are absolutely right. Dating for 3 years is just nonsense if your Muslim. The girl was completely right in leaving him for a better man .
she’s jumping from one haram relationship to another lol nothing halal about it anyway who told you the other guy is a better man?

World

VIP
Her intentions are to get married while still young and pretty so if this new boyfriend delays the proposal she would move on and find another guy.
She didn’t move on because she wanted to get married asap, but because she liked the other guy more lol

Trending