Somali girls are evil

So, its fine if he can't marry her. He's young. My issse is why string her along and why expected loyalty? The audacity. Good she left him and hopefully its someone that is at the marrying stage.
How is it gaal antics to be in love with somebody for 3 years? They were only 19-22 you are a very bitter and cold hearted person. :gucciwhat:

How is it gaal antics to be in love with somebody for 3 years? They were only 19-22 you are a very bitter and cold hearted person. :gucciwhat:

Girlfriend/boyfriend relationships are haram. Which is why you should try to get to know someone for marriage for a few months to a year. 3 years is the same lengh as a degree, within 3 years people are having two kids ect. Us Somalis are conservative, stop promoting this nonsense. If you don't have your shit together, don't talk to women.

Can someone explain the logic behind not marrying whilst broke?
If a guy is broke then ok but if he gets rich why should he marry?
Shouldn't the ideal be 2 broke ppl get married and hustle together ?
I'm noticing cadaan couples stick together a lot more even when broke.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Good!

If he's broke and not ready to marry than why is he talking to girls?

Why should she allow him to waste her time? Maybe she should have been honest and upfront, but many guys are sensitive when it comes to stuff like this.

@World don't know what world you live in, but dating a girl for 3 years without marriage on the cards is what I see as ridiculous. Finally, your boy's ex girl has a bit of sense. Your boy has no issue dragging someone for years, but now that she's finally using her common sense she's evil?
if his boy is 22 this year, that means they were dating at least since he was 19. No one [sane] is making lifelong commitments at that age.

It’s ok to be in a long relationship in your teenage leading up to your early 20s without marriage. You’re not wasting time, no need to rush into anything. If you think someone should get married at 22 straight out of undergrad (not even grad school), then you’re smoking.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
you’re entirely right. People confuse marrying and starting a family. You shouldn’t start a family while you’re broke obviously you’ll just be living the real struggle. But marrying while broke won’t make it any harder, in fact it might be easier to make it out the trenches if you’re married.

Marriage should really only be about the person you’re marrying and if you can handle the responsibilities of marriage.

if his boy is 22 this year, that means they were dating at least since he was 19. No one [sane] is making lifelong commitments at that age.

It’s ok to be in a long relationship in your teenage leading up to your early 20s without marriage. You’re not wasting time, no need to rush into anything. If you think someone should get married at 22 straight out of undergrad (not even grad school), then you’re smoking.
It is not okay. Remember we're Muslim. So when you talk to the opposite gender it should be for marriage. If you're not trying to get married or can't, then you have no business talking to women or men. Its okay to be young and work on yourself without dating, talking to girls ect.

Simple concept. Seriously, remember what you are, you're not gaal for goodness sake.

you’re entirely right. People confuse marrying and starting a family. You shouldn’t start a family while you’re broke obviously you’ll just be living the real struggle. But marrying while broke won’t make it any harder, in fact it might be easier to make it out the trenches if you’re married.

Marriage should really only be about the person you’re marrying and if you can handle the responsibilities of marriage.

Lol, it actually wouldn't and women are the ones that suffer the consequences the most when things go wrong. Also, accidents happen. Imagine being young, pregnant and your husband can't even afford to pay rent?

Cadaans date whilst they're broke and save up to get married. As muslims, we can't get into haram relationships before marriage.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It is not okay. Remember we're Muslim. So when you talk to the opposite gender it should be for marriage. If you're not trying to get married or can't, then you have no business talking to women or men. Its okay to be young and work on yourself without dating, talking to girls ect.

Simple concept. Seriously, remember what you are, you're not gaal for goodness sake.
ok if you’re going to take that approach then the same could be said about the girl and the blame can’t be put on him. Don’t act like she broke up with him after 3 years suddenly because she didn’t want to be in a haram relation, we all know she didn’t get into that relationship genuinely expecting marriage soon.

ok if you’re going to take that approach then the same could be said about the girl and the blame can’t be put on him. Don’t act like she broke up with him after 3 years suddenly because she didn’t want to be in a haram relation, we all know she didn’t get into that relationship genuinely expecting marriage soon.

That is why I said she's finally taken accountability. Silly move on her part before.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol, it actually wouldn't and women are the ones that suffer the consequences the most when things go wrong. Also, accidents happen.
I don’t get how any of that has anything to do with what I said. What actually wouldn’t? Did I even mention any consequences for you to bring it up?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That is why I said she's finally taken accountability. Silly move on her part before.
yeah I agree, she’s not evil. Would he rather she cheated or been with him when she didn’t like him anymore?

It’s just a break up, tough. He’s still young and has other things to worry about. Can’t blame her for falling out of love. Hug that L and move on :manny:

Why can't two broke young people just get married and save up?
Is it ego? Options? Dreams? Wanting to have fun?
Or is it that girls want to pick sure winners?
All of my Asian Muslim friends do exactly this.

Why can't two broke young people just get married and save up?
Is it ego? Options? Dreams? Wanting to have fun?
Or is it that girls want to pick sure winners?
All of my Asian Muslim friends do exactly this.

Recipe for disaster. Asians live with the parents and its the girls that suffer with lack of space, intrusive in-laws and the list goes on. You expect women to sacrifice their rights, just because you're broke. Not fair. Do the decent thing and wait.

Recipe for disaster. Asians live with the parents and its the girls that suffer with lack of space, intrusive in-laws and the list goes on. You expect women to sacrifice their rights, just because you're broke. Not fair. Do the decent thing and wait.
Not expecting anything. Marriage is the very definition of sacrifice.
Wait? - what for the off chance of marrying some girl 8 years later after grinding solo?

No. People change, priorities change, times change.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My boy was dating a Somali girl for 3 years and she broke up with him. He’s 22 and just finished uni so he didnt want to get married because obviously he’s a broke student, anyway she broke up with him like 2 weeks ago and told him it’s because she wants to focus on the deen and that she doesn’t want to be in a haram relationship, I found out a few days ago that she was lying and that she wanted to be with another Somali guy who she was talking to for the past 2 months. 3 years thrown away just like that damn. I didn’t think Somali girls were that evil.

Well @World don't blame the girl if u didn't make love to her good. U lost your chance huuno
1636607710620.png

Not expecting anything. Marriage is the very definition of sacrifice.
Wait? - what for the off chance of marrying some girl 8 years later after grinding solo?

No. People change, priorities change, times change.

No, it isn't which is why both parties have rights.

Her right is that you provide a roof over head and privacy. So that's a seperate accomadation. Therefore, before marrying you need to be able to pay full rent. If you can't do that, fast. That is what our deen recommends.

I fail to see how you can argue that marriage is sacrifice, when you expect the woman to give up her rights. What sacrifice do you make as a man? You want to get a wife without providing for basics and make her live with your abo so he can provide for her. Get a bit of shame. You want to just fulfil your needs whilst she sacrifices, her own space, peace and even decent living accommodations. Uff.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, it isn't which is why both parties have rights.

Her right is that you provide a roof over head and privacy. So that's a seperate accomadation. Therefore, before marrying you need to be able to pay full rent. If you can't do that, fast. That is what our deen recommends.

I fail to see how you can argue that marriage is sacrifice, when you expect the woman to give up her rights. What sacrifice do you make as a man? You want to get a wife without providing for basics and make her live with your abo so he can provide for her. Get a bit of shame. You want to just fulfil your needs whilst she sacrifices, her own space, peace and even decent living accommodations. Uff.

1636612875490.png

Depends where they live. Most of these cities be extremely expensive london Toronto mn for example. Jobs dont pay enough for a nice place. It just makes sense at that age to atleast wait a little bit and see if your finances improve. Why the rush? Plus family members of hers might put you on the on spot and ask you plan on living and providing for their daughter

Trending