Somali girls are evil

How do you know she isn't talking to the next guy so that she can get married? Lets be real, most Somalis before marriage get to know their partners before marriage.
That's why i said it seems, we cant know her intentions for sure. But what we do know is that she was in a haram relationship for 3 years, and she's jumping into another relationship. So thats what i'm going off o

A woman/man you're not married to cannot be unfaithful to you. When you talk about marriage and she becomes your fiancée that is when she is being unfaithful. That goes for men as well.
Again, i mentioned the haram context (boyfriend/girlfriend), which these two couple clearly were.
Anyways, let me introduce you to a famous Somali saying. My Somali writing is shit and someone will translate a woman speaks to 1000 men and marries 1.Meaning she'll get to know different people and only one will become her true partner.

Someone write the ful mahmah please.
They were not in the "talking" phase. Again, they were in a relationship.

No they don’t literally 99.9 % of them don’t marry before finishing college

He's Canadian. They might be different.

In the UK, they wait until they have a job and then move their spouse in. Even though, they might not be paying rent. They still have a job ect.

My boy was dating a Somali girl for 3 years and she broke up with him. He’s 22 and just finished uni so he didnt want to get married because obviously he’s a broke student, anyway she broke up with him like 2 weeks ago and told him it’s because she wants to focus on the deen and that she doesn’t want to be in a haram relationship, I found out a few days ago that she was lying and that she wanted to be with another Somali guy who she was talking to for the past 2 months. 3 years thrown away just like that damn. I didn’t think Somali girls were that evil.
She wanted to get married and wasn't interested in wasting time. Sucks to be him, but opportunities come and go.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
How do you know she isn't talking to the next guy so that she can get married? Lets be real, most Somalis before marriage get to know their partners before marriage.

A woman/man you're not married to cannot be unfaithful to you. When you talk about marriage and she becomes your fiancée that is when she is being unfaithful. That goes for men as well.

Anyways, let me introduce you to a famous Somali saying. My Somali writing is shit and someone will translate a woman speaks to 1000 men and marries 1.Meaning she'll get to know different people and only one will become her true partner.

Someone write the ful mahmah please.
The saying is kun nin la shukaanki hal nin aa la doorta , get to know 1000 men and choose 1 of them for marriage .

World

VIP
The saying is kun nin la shukaanki hal nin aa la doorta , get to know 1000 men and choose 1 of them for marriage .
Getting to know someone is not the same as being in a relationship and leaving for a better option.

My boy was dating a Somali girl for 3 years and she broke up with him. He’s 22 and just finished uni so he didnt want to get married because obviously he’s a broke student, anyway she broke up with him like 2 weeks ago and told him it’s because she wants to focus on the deen and that she doesn’t want to be in a haram relationship, I found out a few days ago that she was lying and that she wanted to be with another Somali guy who she was talking to for the past 2 months. 3 years thrown away just like that damn. I didn’t think Somali girls were that evil.
Somali Chads are really stealing the girls.
163673151869675101.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts