Somali Girls and Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh she just gave you a great response and you just used the qashin you were supposedly furious about a few minutes ago :mindblown:

What when was i mad? what qashin? i was curious about if what i heard is true.. and how does having dignity and self worth equal being stuck up? i see no correlation!

never mind the non litteral phrase. i wasnt being litteral when i said ''cheapen''

If I was desperate I would have wavered my standards, which have only increased with each successive year. It's you that appears desperate for my attention.

Horta let me tell you something I'm always desperate for people's attention, I wasn't give much of that when I was young. I remember peeing in corner of my sisters room. I did it so that I could get reaction. It worked, I got beat.

If I don't offend you I don't care about you.

Last edited:
S

Shamis

@Geeljire Its dying down now because the number of practising Muslim men in every community has risen. At the time very few young people were interested in fiq and most just did the 5 pillars and felt good about it which wasn't enough for some young women so they went after long beards and had a rude awakening. Somalis were the most vocal about it and the most visible because our community is the least integrated and the most suspicious of outsiders and that's why these poor girls were being paraded as a prize by those disgusting and pig skins. This happened to the whole Muslim community - not just our own. White and Asian women are actually the biggest victims of this Salafi marriage scourge - that white widow is a prime example.

If you wanted me to meet a stranger from online, you bet I'll be running 100's of tests to make sure you are who you say you are, and even then probably hide in a place that I can see you from, until you appear holding a placard with your online nick and come armed to the teeth.

You should see me in real life, I'm genuine dude.

6ft3 male Somali south London.
If you don't say hi to me in the street, I'll shit on your chest. I'll literally take a dump on your chest in front of everyone.

If that's not offensive I don't know what is.

If you actually did it. We all use the internet, so your act on here is something we're all desensitized to.

If you wanted me to meet a stranger from online, you bet I'll be running 100's of tests to make sure you are who you say you are, and even then probably hide in a place that I can see you from, until you appear holding a placard with your online nick and come armed to the teeth.

Likewise.

BTW: Doesn't Cara Delevingne look like a maddow girl? Just me?

@Geeljire Its dying down now because the number of practising Muslim men in every community has risen. At the time very few young people were interested in fiq and most just did the 5 pillars and felt good about it which wasn't enough for some young women so they went after long beards and had a rude awakening. Somalis were the most vocal about it and the most visible because our community is the least integrated and the most suspicious of outsiders and that's why these poor girls were being paraded as a prize by those disgusting and pig skins. This happened to the whole Muslim community - not just our own. White and Asian women are actually the biggest victims of this Salafi marriage scourge - that white widow is a prime example.

Beware of the Marriage Bandits
Interesting i remember reading about here http://www.islam21c.com/islamic-thought/propagation/beware-of-the-marriage-bandits-part-1/:ohhh:

What about this horrible thing they call uk somali girls ''Cheap and clean'' ,when this start and why do Madows call you guys that? just curious btw. no disrespect.

Naagaha social media ka cal calaayo waa hambada Somalida. Badankood waa garroobo qaaylo, rabsho iyo waalinimo lagu soo furre. Mid guumeeys ah oo la arroosi waaye, mid feero weeyn oo masawir naag caato ah wadato, mid is caddeeyse oo dhuxul ahaan jirte, mid gurri dysfunctional ah ku soo korte oo u haaysato single mum-nimada in ajar aay ku jirto, mid foolxun oo aa is dhaheeyso subxaankoo tan cirka mee ka soo dhacde oo roobka soo raacde. Hambadaasi aa joogaan social media. In la tuuro oo qashinka lagu shubo ama in la saddaqeeyo waaye. Haddii ay dadka kale rabaan, duco ha looga darro.

Geeljirre

Watch this video on youtube, it is called "The Men With Many Wives." The third wife is Somali, she is a single mum with one child who used to be a driver instructor. Abu Jamaican Binu Dir, Ibna Darood, Binu Hawiye wal Isaaq aa darbaal u gelshe, gurigana ma ka baxdo.

nucleus

col aa nahay adi iyo samawade, no more mentioning my name.

S

Shamis

@Geeljire Cheap and clean is obviously a disgusting insult - its common among unemployed freshies who get rejected by presentable, career minded Somali women in the West. Its loser language, super icky and not used outside of freshie Somali circles.

Why so mad @Shamis
skip1.png

@Geeljire Cheap and clean is obviously a disgusting insult - its common among unemployed freshies who get rejected by presentable, career minded Somali women in the West. Its loser language, super icky and not used outside of freshie Somali circles.

Fair enough guess i have to take your word for it. I always hear about weird crazy crap when it comes to reer UK couldnt help but wonder.

S

Shamis

@miscer Because the term is gross!

@Geeljire can I have your sources? Because I can guarantee you that any man who has ever uttered that term is a complete and utter loser. If a girl is tricked into a marriage she went into for the sake of God, I would not judge her but rather judge the sicko and the cult which tricked her.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I don't see any problem with online dating period.
To be on the safer side these somali matrimonial sites need to charge members and do background checks to see if they are who they claim to be.

F

Forfon

I came across this video. It's a follow-up to the one Duchess posted. Take a look and tell me what you think.

One thing i cannot stand is when people talk over each other. The black haired girl, talks over people and talks too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts