Somali Girls and Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I came across this video. It's a follow-up to the one Duchess posted. Take a look and tell me what you think.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Wallahi I loved the blonde girl. She's 100% on the money. We are a very shy people. Somali girls are expected to act qaali, and a dating website runs counter to that.

People are still insulting somali women for the salafi masjid lists in London.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They're not lying. I don't think online dating is necessarily a bad thing, but Somalis would abuse the website.

I think most Somali dating websites aren't professional and lack credibility. I actually made a fake profile (no pic) on the website they mentioned just to see full profiles since they made you sign up to see them. And one dude actually put a convicted rapist as his profile picture. Some other dude was a well-known exposer.There is no screening/vetting process and the few legitimate ones are normally FOBs, so how can you expect to take them seriously. lol

Apollo

VIP
They could solve most of those issues by charging people a small fee to be on their Somali dating platform. It will lead to less trolls or fake profiles. But then again you will have less traction...

People are still insulting somali women for the salafi masjid lists in London.

:ohhh: can you tell me little bit more about that Salafi masjid list please and why people are insulting somali women for it?
So tuufaxi marriage phemomena was true after all?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They could solve most of those issues by charging people a small fee to be on their Somali dating platform. It will lead to less trolls or fake profiles. But then again you will have less traction...

If I were to start a platform of this nature. I would at least broaden it to include Somalis, Ethiopians and Eritreans. The reason I would add the others is to broaden the clientele and to garner greater legitimacy among diaspora Somalis. They would behave if other Horners are there and would probably not join if I included other Africans. Plus, Xabesha normally follow rules and are more obedient to authority, while Somalis are rebels by nature. Only downside is Somali dudes are way better than controlling Ethiopian men. The Ethio chicks might try to steal our nimaan. :angryman:

S

Shamis

There is no marriage list in London- only one Mosque in the UK does that and it serves the entire Muslim community - I think it's in the Midlands somewhere.

Wallahi I'm from Canada so I'm not sure if it's true.

its true tho. Salafism is making somali women cheapen themselves and killing the somali genepool. i just saw a video about a jamaican revert molesting a somali womens son in the uk. He was granted autorization by some Salafi sheikh named Abu Khadija.

What a twisted cult somalis have gotten themselves in to.

If a girl loves you she'll marry you even if you have nothing. I've seen it happen and it's easy to judge from the outside. Emotions blind people and they only realise they messed up when the emotions gone. I've seen some Somali girls mess up by marrying the wrong guy. Live and learn I guess. I hadn't heard of this whole tuufax myth until I joined somnet.

There's an app, I don't know how well it's doing, called Minder. It's the Muslim (hence the M) version of Tinder, or that's what they're hoping it'll become. Try it out ladies, see how it goes.

There is no marriage list in London- only one Mosque in the UK does that and it serves the entire Muslim community - I think it's in the Midlands somewhere.

Resident Uk'er can you explain to us what this Salafi tufaaxi revert marriage phemomena thats going in the UK? i see videos and hear messed up stories about it. What the heck is going on? we just need clearification.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
its true tho. Salafism is making somali women cheapen themselves and killing the somali genepool. i just saw a video about a jamaican revert molesting a somali womens son in the uk. He was granted autorization by some Salafi sheikh named Abu Khadija.

What a twisted cult somalis have gotten themselves in to.

Geeljire,

Why did you have to use the word cheapening? Somali gabdo aren't xoolo who increase and decrease in value according to market rate. This is the kind of phraseology that I was referring to. It's what makes somali girls seem stuck up, they don't want to be referred to as cheap so they act 'qaali' and then you complain.

Geeljire,

Why did you have to use the word cheapening? Somali gabdo aren't xoolo who increase and decrease in value according to market rate. This is the kind of phraseology that I was referring to. It's what makes somali girls seem stuck up, they don't want to be referred to as cheap so they act 'qaali' and then you complain.

Wait . Whaatt? how does having dignity and self worth equal stuck up?

Calm down and have an apple please.

I couldn't watch the whole video because I'm annoyed when people are talking over each other. But speaking on Somali dating websites, they're all a joke. People aren't going on there to genuinely meet people and find a match. There's a lack of seriousness and trust. This is also true on most of the common social media sites. We often talk about the issue of dating outside the race but fail to acknowledge some of the things that contribute to the problem. There's an entire generation getting older and older without finding any real potential because everything is a joke to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts