Somali girl tries to throw that ass back on her hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Are you ok? :ftw9nwa:

You seriously saying white chicks have more xishood than Xalimos?

Dude White chicks give their Bf's head in their family homes while their aabo is in the living room watching Monday night football and you are talking about "shame" kkk.

Just because Xalimos ain't feeling you doesn't mean you should start talking out of your ass.
Facts man. They're straight nasty fam. They don't take the piss, they take the piss fam.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If I do end up with a wife like her, we're gonna do it up like the Dinklebergs fam. All money, no kids. :siilaanyolaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo @Basra qooqa ku haya waa maxay?

I noticed a lot of things, but its not nice to say. For example, he has a low sex drive. It will cause disharmony in their union. I wish them good luck, but it wont last.

I think he is just a boy raised well. Something tells me her father was not present growing up and grew up with a mum who didnt install boundaries. I love how he smoothly moves her to the side....like not here

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I noticed a lot of things, but its not nice to say. For example, he has a low sex drive. It will cause disharmony in their union. I wish them good luck, but it wont last.

The brother will be alright, atleast if she doesnt become fat within a few months like most Xaliimos do. Dont wear any bleach stained sheed, Xaliimo needs to spread her legs often and let that uunsi do the work.

The brother will be alright then

Imaam Ahmad narrated another authentic hadeeth indicating that most of the followers of Ad-Dajjaal will be women. It gives the same meaning of the previous hadeeth. Jaabir ibn ʻAbdullaah
icon--3.gif
said:

"Once, the Messenger of Allaah
icon--1.gif
stood over a high hill in Al-Harrah (a place on the outskirts of Madeenah) and then said (to the people), 'Madeenah is the most blessed place on earth. When Ad-Dajjaal comes out, there will be an angel at each of its entrances (to guard it against him), and then Madeenah will shake with its inhabitants thrice (i.e. three tremors will take place), and all the hypocrite men and hypocrite women will come out to follow him, and most of those who will come out to him will be women. That will be the day of purification. Madeenah will be cleansed of evil as the bellow cleanses iron of impurities. Ad-Dajjaal will be accompanied by seventy thousand Jews, each of them wearing a turban (or shawl) and armed with a decorated sword. He will be killed in this route near Mujtama' As-Suyool (in North-west Madeenah).
"

Then the Prophet
icon--1.gif
said, "There is no trial on earth until the coming of the Hour graver than the trial of the Dajjaal. Each and every Prophet has warned his nation about Ad-Dajjaal. I will tell you something that no Prophet before me has told his nation." He then placed his hand on his eye and said, "I testify that Allaah is not one-eyed."
Well of course more women will follow Dajjaal. In case you haven't noticed, women outnumber men

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Her ”friend” posted this video, proof thaat naag waa cadow. She is not her friend illeen ceebtay u qarinlahayd, she is a snake. Snake exposed!

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
There's NO proof that the Hadith was written by Prophet Muhammad. Show me one verse in the Quran talking about Hadith you fucking moron. Sunnis are not the only Muslims that exist, but no wonder a dirty extremest like you would believe that. You even said that women and men cannot be friends, you retarded . Go join ISIS or something since you clearly have the same mentality.

A Dhulbahante from Sanaag like you doesn't know shit about Southern Somalia. You're bringing up something totally irrelevant to this conversation because you've already proven yourself to be an uneducated retard.

The irony. The uneducated retard here is you qadhmunadyahay. Sunnis are indeed not the only “Muslims” but out of all these sects there is only one group of true Muslims who will enter Jannah. People who reject the Hadith are surely not of them.

Chick said in her sect of islam you dont have to pray 5 times. Its the wildest sh1t I read in long time. Anyone know what sect this shaydaamad is talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts