Somali girl tries to throw that ass back on her hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow

I’m anti marriage but, that chick made me to think about my stance. Finally, Somalis are moving into the right direction. Most Somali weddings, you will find the bride sitting there with a demeanor like someone waiting for their execution with a tortured stern face. That’s how it should be done. Congratulations caruusadda.

Last edited:
Niiko has NEVER been part of somali culture,its a bantu slave somali culture popular today because of all the ass shaking videos in the media,its like saying its cadan culture because they are influenced too,
Low class people dance niiko,its not hawiya culture either its somali slave bantu mating call
That sayed maybe the girl in the video wanted to try it for some time she finally had a chance with her lawful husband,but the timing was bad,she should have done that in private or with trusted friend,i like a girl that can move but dont make a display infront of people i respect with a dirty adoon dance

This thread went from a xalimo awkwardly twerking infront of husbands parents to a deluded xalimo who has her created her own version of Islam where you can pray when you feel like. We need a thread about this shaydaamads new relgion so we know what to do when we see her crew

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If my wife did this in our wedding day, I'd give her hooyo and abo dabs straight away! :dabcasar:

mrlog

VIP
No one is mocking you.
You're acting like you know more about Southern/Xamari foods than somebody straight from Xamar.
Do you see me acting like I know more about Somaliland than you :draketf:

My dad is from Burco, my mumz from Gabiley.
But I know for a fact Cambuulo is a southern delicacy.
Just like Qamandi is a northern one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending