Somali girl tries to throw that ass back on her hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was my wedding I'd grab that ass and dance all over it and probably do what the Jamaicans do and jump from the air and slam my body in to her :mjlaugh:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Abayo we know that religious girls like you are the most sexually frustrated. Whenever I chill with your type all you talk about is mariage and nin subhanallah.

I remember at college a group of hijabis were staring below a room divider to see the ankles of men praying.

Pakistan also has the most conservative country in the world and yet they stream the most.

We need less shaming from girls like you to deflect from that fact that salafi girls have huge throbbing clitoruses.

Knowlesay adigu hoorta iskaba aamu nayaahe. Tf do you know about me hoorta? Religious girls like me? Who be talking about marriage and men only?? Get lost baan ku yidhi, cause I’m far from that. Sexually frustrated kaaga was :drakelaugh:

The fact that you chill with those type of girls says more about you nayaahe. Subhanallaah weeybad kudartay dhandhaanad. Acting like a damn feminist on sspot, but on the down low you’re the one who is actually frustrated with whatever is going on in your life. Don’t ever talk to me like this stupididhyahay.

Girls who be dancing like that in public are shameless, just like men who grind on women. Do whatever you like behind closed doors, but others like for example your parents don’t need to see you getting jiggy jiggy with the husband. Waxaasi waa ceeb. Mohamed alayhi salaam said something like if you don’t have shame, do whatever you like. You can look this Hadith up if you like, unless you’re a Quranist who makes up her own religion like @xalimathe6.

RICH

who are you to decide who is and isn't going to jannah? Are you Allah you dumbass?
That's only Allah's decision. Don't you dare try to speak for Allah and know your place.

yaad ka leedahay wasakhadyahay. I’m not speaking for anyone you dumbass. You sound like them people who say “only Allah can judge me”. Bullshit wallaahi. Allaah made everything clear for us. He completed the religion for us. To understand the religion and live by it we have the Quran (+ it’s tafseer) and the ahaadith. For you to say that the Hadith is false is enough for me to say that I don’t consider you a Muslim. How can you deny the Hadith when it’s a critical part of our deen? And then you’re saying to me that I should know my place while you’re denying the words of Mohamed alayhi salaam. The irony.

Muji

VIP
Knowlesay adigu hoorta iskaba aamu nayaahe. Tf do you know about me hoorta? Religious girls like me? Who be talking about marriage and men only?? Get lost baan ku yidhi, cause I’m far from that. Sexually frustrated kaaga was :drakelaugh:

The fact that you chill with those type of girls says more about you nayaahe. Subhanallaah weeybad kudartay dhandhaanad. Acting like a damn feminist on sspot, but on the down low you’re the one who is actually frustrated with whatever is going on in your life. Don’t ever talk to me like this stupididhyahay.

Girls who be dancing like that in public are shameless, just like men who grind on women. Do whatever you like behind closed doors, but others like for example your parents don’t need to see you getting jiggy jiggy with the husband. Waxaasi waa ceeb. Mohamed alayhi salaam said something like if you don’t have shame, do whatever you like. You can look this Hadith up if you like, unless you’re a Quranist who makes up her own religion like @xalimathe6.

Rich macanaay I came on here to fight for your right to loosen up and get some action. your sexual frustration is turning you in to a real bitter xalimo flogging someone for dancing how they want to dance at their OWN wedding.

yaad ka leedahay wasakhadyahay. I’m not speaking for anyone you dumbass. You sound like them people who say “only Allah can judge me”. Bullshit wallaahi. Allaah made everything clear for us. He completed the religion for us. To understand the religion and live by it we have the Quran (+ it’s tafseer) and the ahaadith. For you to say that the Hadith is false is enough for me to say that I don’t consider you a Muslim. How can you deny the Hadith when it’s a critical part of our deen? And then you’re saying to me that I should know my place while you’re denying the words of Mohamed alayhi salaam. The irony.
Goodbye . I don't give a f*ck if you don't consider me Muslim considering you are nothing to me.

Either show me one verse in the Quran that says to follow Hadith or yap your uneducated fat mouth to someone who actually gives a f*ck.

RICH

Rich macanaay I came on here to fight for your right to loosen up and get some action. your sexual frustration is turning you in to a real bitter xalimo flogging someone for dancing how they want to dance at their OWN wedding.

There is no need for me to loosen up nayaahe. Being loosen up doesn’t mean I should express/show everything in public. I will do that behind closed doors.

Last time I checked you were the bitter Xalimo, who keeps bashing faraxs. Nothing wrong with showing sexual desires to your man, but not in front of the whole world to see. Especially not in front of your parents... that’s just shameful. This doesn’t only apply to women but also to men. So what if it is her OWN wedding. Idgaf. She can do whatever she likes, just like how I can comment on whatever I see I don’t agree with.

The one who recorded it and posted it on Twitter is even more of a doqon.

RICH

Goodbye . I don't give a f*ck if you don't consider me Muslim considering you are nothing to me.

Either show me one verse in the Quran that says to follow Hadith or yap your uneducated fat mouth to someone who actually gives a f*ck.

Gaalinamadaada ku dhac. It doesn’t matter what I show you cause your heart is blinded. Macasalaama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending