Somali girl tries to throw that ass back on her hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.
wibd.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the healthy things to come out of Somali food. :rejoice:
I used to eat it with milk and sugar when I was younger.
:whew:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Looooll "degenerate BLM liberal". Stop lying to yourself you .

Niiko is part of Somali culture, whether you like it or not. Just because you're a retarded incel who hates seeing women enjoying their lives, doesn't mean you can throw away something that has been part of Somali culture for long and always will be.

You're mad because you're an idiot who can't comprehend the fact that the practice of Niiko is mainly based on where exactly you live in Somalia. A Habar Gidir who lives in Mudug is less likely to Niiko than a Marehan from Kismayo. No wonder a retard like you had to immediately resorts to insults after being proven wrong. The only kid here is you.
Take Marehan out of your filthy mouth, we dont niiko, nor do our women its strictly Hawiye culture mainly Abgaal trom Benadir. Stop putting dirt in our name, Hawiya girl.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Show me any white women who does this disgusting reprehensible dance in front of her parents.

She would be ashamed.

Are you ok? :ftw9nwa:

You seriously saying white chicks have more xishood than Xalimos?

Dude White chicks give their Bf's head in their family homes while their aabo is in the living room watching Monday night football and you are talking about "shame" kkk.

Just because Xalimos ain't feeling you doesn't mean you should start talking out of your ass.

Take Marehan out of your filthy mouth, we dont niiko, nor do our women its strictly Hawiye culture mainly Abgaal trom Benadir. Stop putting dirt in our name, Hawiya girl.
Nigga stfu. It's mainly done in Southern Somalia, not just Benadir. It has nothing to do with qabil.

We all know your Marexaar women bust it down in Kismayo so stop lying.
tenor.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nigga stfu. It's mainly done in Southern Somalia, not just Benadir. It has nothing to do with qabil.

We all know your Marexaar women bust it down in Kismayo so stop lying.
tenor.gif
You lying kaafir Kismayu has no niiko culture, Goobiley and Dhaanto is practiced there. Your shameless gaal.

Status
Not open for further replies.