Somali girl tries to throw that ass back on her hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick said in her sect of islam you dont have to pray 5 times. Its the wildest sh1t I read in long time. Anyone know what sect this shaydaamad is talking about?
They are called Quranist because they reject the Hadith and only accept the Quran. They don’t realize the Quran and Hadith were compiled by the same sahabas.

I think the thing that also plays a part is music. Music is evil and makes people do things like this in the moment without thinking about it.

They are called Quranist because they reject the Hadith and only accept the Quran. They don’t realize the Quran and Hadith were compiled by the same sahabas.
thanks bro I looked them up and woow.

there are several different types of Quranist:

1. There are those who only offer a total of three prayers and offer them in a manner foreign to how most Muslims offer theirs. SEE: [3], [4] below
  2. There are those who believe the Salaat is not a ritual prayer which Muslims must preform daily
  3. And then there are those who (although they see themselves as Quranist) nonetheless offer the five daily prayers and offer them the way majority of Muslims offer theirs (I fall in this camp).

Muji

VIP
Deh waa saqjaaman

Abayo we know that religious girls like you are the most sexually frustrated. Whenever I chill with your type all you talk about is mariage and nin subhanallah.

I remember at college a group of hijabis were staring below a room divider to see the ankles of men praying.

Pakistan also has the most conservative country in the world and yet they stream the most.

We need less shaming from girls like you to deflect from that fact that salafi girls have huge throbbing clitoruses.

Abayo we know that religious girls like you are the most sexually frustrated. Whenever I chill with your type all you talk about is mariage and nin subhanallah.

I remember at college a group of hijabis were staring below a room divider to see the ankles of men praying.

Pakistan also has the most conservative country in the world and yet they stream the most.

We need less shaming from girls like you to deflect from that fact that salafi girls have huge throbbing clitoruses.
So you are telling her off for shaming someone while you shame her in a far more personal way? Talk about being hypocrite

Since when was I a gaal? I'm Muslim you dumb c*nt.

Even if I was a gaal, it doesn't change the fact that you're a retarded moron who thinks that a dance revolves around qabil. Niiko is part of Somali culture and will always be. Stay mad you rotten, basement dwelling, sick and go make more threads about your imaginary baby sister.
A quranist who rejects the language of the prophet (saw) under the guise of Arabization but wants to adopt ghetto African American animal mating calls as Somali culture.

Your typical liberal BLM SJW. :deadosama:
nikko can be a good thing if done in private

The irony. The uneducated retard here is you qadhmunadyahay. Sunnis are indeed not the only “Muslims” but out of all these sects there is only one group of true Muslims who will enter Jannah. People who reject the Hadith are surely not of them.
who are you to decide who is and isn't going to jannah? Are you Allah you dumbass?
That's only Allah's decision. Don't you dare try to speak for Allah and know your place.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I don't know about you guys but if large number of Somalis (hawiye and rahanweyn from xamar) like the art of booty-shaking and even perform it as a cultural dance then I respect that.

Twerking is part of southern Somali culture
There’s nothing animal or innapropriate about is but as Muslims
Twerking is for “only women parties”
Once a male comes in to the picture you are suppose to have shame and be modest

As for this video dropping it down at the wedding ? Ufff
:birdman:
Infront of family and friends shameful

Looooll "degenerate BLM liberal". Stop lying to yourself you .

Niiko is part of Somali culture, whether you like it or not. Just because you're a retarded incel who hates seeing women enjoying their lives, doesn't mean you can throw away something that has been part of Somali culture for long and always will be.

You're mad because you're an idiot who can't comprehend the fact that the practice of Niiko is mainly based on where exactly you live in Somalia. A Habar Gidir who lives in Mudug is less likely to Niiko than a Marehan from Kismayo. No wonder a retard like you had to immediately resorts to insults after being proven wrong. The only kid here is you.

Niiko is not Somali culture you dumb trick. It's bantu culture

yesss sis get iiittt

The guy is bare awkward , what the f*ck is he doing??
pushing her away? nacas

On my wedding idccc thats gonna be me and my man better now what to do. The hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts