Somali girl told me arabs enslaved somalis i slapped her

Sometimes you gotta take the high road, I don't know, if I would want to be with
a guy who ever laid hands on a girl no matter the situation :gucciwhat: why
can't he walk away ?

Men are physically stronger - facts
Real women aren't mouthy and physical anyway. I'd understand if a woman puts her hand on me because i wronged her (even then they would have to be close to me) but for some random woman to put her hand on a man is completely wrong and should be rewarded with a slap. If the man doesn't slap her then she will get worse and will become out of control, most fathers are to blame for this anyway.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
so let me get this straight you are a arab loving, khaamri drinking and woman assaulting somali guy

5mRmd.gif

nigga pick a struggle

Last edited:
If women already know this then why would they pick a fight with a man? Why can’t they walk away?

You can’t expect men to restrain themselves while it’s okay for women to do as they please. As I said before If you act like a man you will get handled like a man.
Facts my hawiye brudda preach geesi weeye ninkuu

Somalis weren't slaves, infact, Somalis were pharaohs of Egypt , coming from the land of punt [modern day somalia and djibouti]. The Jewish slaves who worked for firaun were probably ethiopian as they hail from israel

Somalis weren't slaves, infact, Somalis were pharaohs of Egypt , coming from the land of punt [modern day somalia and djibouti]. The Jewish slaves who worked for firaun were probably ethiopian as they hail from israel
IS that why they called us dark caucasians?
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Upti im a geeljire my ancestors were pharoahs firoun is my awowe. You think we are Savage and geesi for no reason my awowe fought against Allah thats how geesi he was he said he was the new God. Pretty fucked but that explains why Us Malis are the most proud people. I spit on the face of hindis and cadaans on the regular nigga. I nut on their es faces on the regular.

Trending

Latest posts