Somali girl told me arabs enslaved somalis i slapped her

Funny some yemeni girl told me we enslaved yemenis a long time ago and sold slaves ourselves. Even AA claim we sold slaves, honestly some ppl have such low self esteem maybe she just wanted to be slave girl to some arab.

:pachah1::russ:
Hiphop music is the cause when this trend dies out these bumsucks will die along with it

Wallahi if they ever try on geeljires we would turn every saudi civillian into our slave and the women as sex slaves just dont nut in those hoes waryaada kkkk
:nahgirl:
f*ck that I wouldn't touch a dhegecas woman with a ten foot pole with their parrot noses but once we enslave the Xabeshi Imma f*ck all dem hoes.

Come on you have to be fair The Cushitic One. What if some ratchet ass hoodrat hoe is beating on your spouse would you let them and say don't hit women.

Sometimes you gotta take the high road, I don't know, if I would want to be with
a guy who ever laid hands on a girl no matter the situation :gucciwhat: why
can't he walk away ?

Men are physically stronger - facts

Sometimes you gotta take the high road, I don't know, if I would want to be with
a guy who ever laid hands on a girl no matter the situation :gucciwhat: why
can't he walk away ?

Men are physically stronger
- facts
If women already know this then why would they pick a fight with a man? Why can’t they walk away?

You can’t expect men to restrain themselves while it’s okay for women to do as they please. As I said before If you act like a man you will get handled like a man.

If women already know this then why would they pick a fight with a man? Why can’t they walk away?

You can’t expect men to restrain themselves while it’s okay for women to do as they please. As I said before If you act like a man you will get handled like a man.

You can't call yourself a man, if you willing to lay hands on a female - FACTS

:trumpsmirk: