Somali girl told me arabs enslaved somalis i slapped her

Why do people resort to violence and insult, when discussing? So immature. :vo3yidw:

And a man should never put his hand on a woman, and a woman should never put her hand on anybody. I hope this is a made up story.
:draketf: According to who, women?

We are all equal so everyone can catch these hands.

Kkkkk why do you want to be a slave so bad?
Here's the difference between you and me Jim. I'm only concerned with reality. That's what motivates what I believe, good or bad it doesn't matter. You on the other hand don't have the intellectual maturity to let go of your biases when looking at the facts. It's why you chose to respond with "why do you want to be a slave". In your mind you think I'm like you trying to get reality to fit with my desires.

Grow up Jim.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Here's the difference between you and me Jim. I'm only concerned with reality. That's what motivates what I believe, good or bad it doesn't matter. You on the other hand don't have the intellectual maturity to let go of your biases when looking at the facts. It's why you chose to respond with "why do you want to be a slave". In your mind you think I'm like you trying to get reality to fit with my desires.

Grow up Jim.
Shut up kafir before I enslave you.
:siilaanyolaugh:

You're not Somali.
:ufdup:
You're right. I'm probably just some overly obsessed gaal who happened to come across this forum and for some unexplained reason decided to create an account. With a thought process as strong as yours it's no wonder you were quick to call those ancient berberis Oromo

BANTU

+op MVLI

Grow up Jim.
Omg burn

tenor.gif

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
we were playing footy in westham park me n my brothers and cuzzys when some dumb mali tings saw us and started bussing convo with us it was all cushty till one ting made a joke saying black people and our timing i quickly activated superior somali mode and told her noones black here bbygal wat u on. She got hyper and started giggling she replied you think your arab innit my bro goes whos arab fam f*ck dem hairy terrorist were somali were better than anyone. The ting goes if were so better is that why arabs enslaved us i told her hush naaya and her friend was egging her on agreeing and shit thats when i flipped and said who told you this bs your monkey bf kkk the mandem were creasing the ting got hella emotional and stated cussing me out calling me a arab wannabee. I told her shutup go home to tyrone she got bare angry n swung for me i dodged and gave her a harsh dhirbaaxo the whole of green st heard it fam it was peak i was about to flykick her too but my older bro pushed me away. We just cut from there back to the ends funny day wallahi all the hindis were shocked kkkk
:jaynerd:

Trending

Latest posts