Somali girl told me arabs enslaved somalis i slapped her

we were playing footy in westham park me n my brothers and cuzzys when some dumb mali tings saw us and started bussing convo with us it was all cushty till one ting made a joke saying black people and our timing i quickly activated superior somali mode and told her noones black here bbygal wat u on. She got hyper and started giggling she replied you think your arab innit my bro goes whos arab fam f*ck dem hairy terrorist were somali were better than anyone. The ting goes if were so better is that why arabs enslaved us i told her hush naaya and her friend was egging her on agreeing and shit thats when i flipped and said who told you this bs your monkey bf kkk the mandem were creasing the ting got hella emotional and stated cussing me out calling me a arab wannabee. I told her shutup go home to tyrone she got bare angry n swung for me i dodged and gave her a harsh dhirbaaxo the whole of green st heard it fam it was peak i was about to flykick her too but my older bro pushed me away. We just cut from there back to the ends funny day wallahi all the hindis were shocked kkkk

we were playing footy in westham park me n my brothers and cuzzys when some dumb mali tings saw us and started bussing convo with us it was all cushty till one ting made a joke saying black people and our timing i quickly activated superior somali mode and told her noones black here bbygal wat u on. She got hyper and started giggling she replied you think your arab innit my bro goes whos arab fam f*ck dem hairy terrorist were somali were better than anyone. The ting goes if were so better is that why arabs enslaved us i told her hush naaya and her friend was egging her on agreeing and shit thats when i flipped and said who told you this bs your monkey bf kkk the mandem were creasing the ting got hella emotional and stated cussing me out calling me a arab wannabee. I told her shutup go home to tyrone she got bare angry n swung for me i dodged and gave her a harsh dhirbaaxo the whole of green st heard it fam it was peak i was about to flykick her too but my older bro pushed me away. We just cut from there back to the ends funny day wallahi all the hindis were shocked kkkk
You should have slashed her fucking throat fucking adoon lovers.

The ting goes if were so better is that why arabs enslaved us i told her hush naaya and her friend was egging her on agreeing and shit thats when i flipped and said who told you this bs your monkey bf kkk the mandem were creasing the ting got hella emotional and stated cussing me out calling me a arab wannabee. I told her shutup go home to tyrone she got bare angry n swung for me i dodged and gave her a harsh dhirbaaxo the whole of green st heard it fam it was peak
:pachah1::drakelaugh::russ::chrisfreshhah::deadrose: :salute:Waa run saaxiib let them carab know they never controlled Somalia or Somalis, let alone took us as slaves

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
cc83b8ec6876f6bb631576211f1c4d35.jpg

SumMo

very lowkey
Why do people resort to violence and insult, when discussing? So immature. :vo3yidw:

And a man should never put his hand on a woman, and a woman should never put her hand on anybody. I hope this is a made up story.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why do people resort to violence and insult, when discussing? So immature. :vo3yidw:

And a man should never put his hand on a woman, and a woman should never put her hand on anybody. I hope this is a made up story.
zPxUB.gif

Funny some yemeni girl told me we enslaved yemenis a long time ago and sold slaves ourselves. Even AA claim we sold slaves, honestly some ppl have such low self esteem maybe she just wanted to be slave girl to some arab.

:pachah1::russ:

A document from the 9th century by a Chinese traveller called Chengshih had this to say about Somalis:

BERBERA

The land of Po-pa-li (Bobali) is in the south-western Ocean. The people do not eat any of the five grains but they eat meat: more frequently even they pick a vein of one of their oxen, mix the blood with milk and eat it raw. They have no clothes, but they wrap around their waists a sheep's skin which hangs down and covers them. Their women are clean and well behaved. The people of the country themselves kidnap them and sell them to strangers at prices many times more then they would fetch at home

from Al-Muqaddasi 10th century:

The slaves (khadam) whom you see [in our countries?] may be divided into three kinds (anwaʿ): the race (jins) which is exported to Miṣr is the best of all; the second race, which is exported to Aden, consists of Barbar and these are the worst slaves; the third race is similar to the Ḥabash. (ibid., p. 241 f.).

From a book called "The Red Sea from Byzantium to the Caliphate: AD 500-1000" by an archaeologist named Timothy Power:

"The African slaves exported from Zayla’ included both broadly ‘Ethiopian’ peoples brought down to the coast from the interior, and ‘Berbers’ from the regions of modern Somalia. Muslim merchants were apparently active in the procurement of slaves from the interior, as already noted with reference to al-Istakhri. Al-Muqaddasi observes that ‘the slaves [khadam]…exported to Aden, consist of Barbar and these are the worst of slaves.”

Maybe instead of slapping her like some dumb animal you should've listened to her.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
A document from the 9th century by a Chinese traveller called Chengshih had this to say about Somalis:

BERBERA

The land of Po-pa-li (Bobali) is in the south-western Ocean. The people do not eat any of the five grains but they eat meat: more frequently even they pick a vein of one of their oxen, mix the blood with milk and eat it raw. They have no clothes, but they wrap around their waists a sheep's skin which hangs down and covers them. Their women are clean and well behaved. The people of the country themselves kidnap them and sell them to strangers at prices many times more then they would fetch at home

from Al-Muqaddasi 10th century:

The slaves (khadam) whom you see [in our countries?] may be divided into three kinds (anwaʿ): the race (jins) which is exported to Miṣr is the best of all; the second race, which is exported to Aden, consists of Barbar and these are the worst slaves; the third race is similar to the Ḥabash. (ibid., p. 241 f.).

From a book called "The Red Sea from Byzantium to the Caliphate: AD 500-1000" by an archaeologist named Timothy Power:

"The African slaves exported from Zayla’ included both broadly ‘Ethiopian’ peoples brought down to the coast from the interior, and ‘Berbers’ from the regions of modern Somalia. Muslim merchants were apparently active in the procurement of slaves from the interior, as already noted with reference to al-Istakhri. Al-Muqaddasi observes that ‘the slaves [khadam]…exported to Aden, consist of Barbar and these are the worst of slaves.”

Maybe instead of slapping her like some dumb animal you should've listened to her.
Those are Oromos retard. We only stopped enslaving them 80 years ago.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Those are Oromos retard. We only stopped enslaving them 80 years ago.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Oromos from Berbera yes. The berbers of historical documents refer to Somalis up until the point the references are of something unpleasant no? The Oromos who weren't in this region of the horn of Africa before the 16th century. The idea of a Somali having ever been enslaved bothers you far too much for you to ever even consider it. Dishonest and pathetic.

Also pay attention to the dates these documents were written. Centuries before Somalis predominately adopted Islam. All non-Muslims were fair targets of the slave trade there is zero reason to believe Somalis were exempt from this.

BANTU

+op MVLI
I think instead of contemplating suicide, @Geeljire sanbuur took a break to devise a new SSpot persona

Now you tell stories about your "Somalis aren't black" dawah instead of your old drugging and fucking stories :heh:

Oromos from Berbera yes. The berbers of historical documents refer to Somalis up until the point the references are of something unpleasant no? The Oromos who weren't in this region of the horn of Africa before the 16th century. The idea of a Somali having ever been enslaved bothers you far too much for you to ever even consider it. Dishonest and pathetic.

Also pay attention to the dates these documents were written. Centuries before Somalis predominately adopted Islam. All non-Muslims were fair targets of the slave trade there is zero reason to believe Somalis were exempt from this.

I read that Somalis were enslaved by the Ancient Egyptians and were top quality.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Kkkkk why do you want to be a slave so bad?

Trending