Somali girl to Somali men: You WILL NOT treat us like how our fathers SO BADLY treated our mothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
What if I told you I never disagreed with that in the first place????

Morpheus2.jpg

I'm saying her personal experience vastly skewed her their perception to the point where they're implying the new generation treat each other the same way when that's obviously not fucking true.

You
guys made it about her father.
No one on here randomly made it about her father, it was about her father to begin with, and then the community at large. So you actually admit the problem exists in our parents' generation. The only guy on here to actually acknowledge that as far as I'm reading. Now we're making some ground:leon:

As far as her perception is concerned on it continuing into our generation, though, what you have to understand is that the bold is your perception. I wouldn't say the Somali community is uniform. Many Somali youth want to and do mirror that, others don't.

The Jews went through the holocaust

Blacks went through slavery and Jim crow

Native Americans got exterminated

South Africans have Aids

Indians smell like curry (banned in London cause of them)

Aboriginal people in Australia also got exterminated

And finally the worst of calamities strikes us by a way of SJW xaliimos and Twitter

black

live and let die.
No one on here randomly made it about her father, it was about her father to begin with, and then the community at large. So you actually admit the problem exists in our parents' generation. The only guy on here to actually acknowledge that as far as I'm reading. Now we're making some ground:leon:

As far as her perception is concerned on it continuing into our generation, though, what you have to understand is that the bold is your perception. I wouldn't say the Somali community is uniform. Many Somali youth want to and do mirror that, others don't.

:stopit: I have literally never insinuated otherwise, no ground has been made!! I believe that it has understandably skewed their perception, but that doesn't make it a reality. Like I said 99.99% be it twitter, rl, YT whatever the hell it they're talking about the previous generation.

I'm trying to think of an analogy and transfer bad characteristics that obviously don't apply to y'all our hooyos have, but I'm struggling. Hooyo macaan, lieve moeder, mumzy is the undisputed goat so just pretend.
:lawd:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:fittytousand:

On a positive note.... I think 2nd generation Somali guys will make much better more involved fathers......

But I still think the awful dramatic divorces will be a Just as common as their parents generation.

VixR

Veritas
:stopit: I have literally never insinuated otherwise, no ground has been made!! I believe that it has understandably skewed their perception, but that doesn't make it a reality. Like I said 99.99% be it twitter, rl, YT whatever the hell it they're talking about the previous generation.

I'm trying to think of an analogy and transfer bad characteristics that obviously don't apply to y'all our hooyos have, but I'm struggling. Hooyo macaan, lieve moeder, mumzy is the undisputed goat so just pretend.
:lawd:
I always knew I was lucky with my father. I've actually thought long and hard on how and why he didn't mirror some other fathers. Was it bc he was an orphan, or is it to the benefit of years of scholarship and studying in the West before he met my mother. I think @Assata must've had a point with clash of civilizations thing.

black

live and let die.
I always knew I was lucky with my father. I've actually thought long and hard on how and why he didn't mirror some other fathers. Was it bc he was an orphan, or is it to the benefit of years of scholarship and studying in the West before he met my mother. I think @Assata must've had a point with clash of civilizations thing.

So you agree that we're generally speaking a very poor reflection of our fathers? :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts