Somali girl to Somali men: You WILL NOT treat us like how our fathers SO BADLY treated our mothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
So you agree that we're generally speaking a very poor reflection of our fathers? :cosbyhmm:
I'd say it's a mix. A lot young Somali men raised in the West still exhibit incredibly handsoff nomadic-like views on what it means to be a father, they could've just as easily been raised in Somalia. The idea of the aim of fatherhood being having as many as children as possible across multiple wives. A man that has 37 wives in Somalia is "inspirational" and has "made it" according to young Somali men in the West who should know better. There's an all-too-disposable view of the mother of their children, whilst all the while placing limitations on what she should be being irrationally based off their own mothers, another era.

It may be getting better with truly young men out there, but I'm basing this off my older brothers' generation, I call them the trucker generation, bc they display certain behaviors like multiple divorces and hiding marriages, even including the educated Somali men who come to our house "looking for wife". There are a lot landmines to dating Somali men.

But, in contrast to that, I've also dated a Somali guy around my age who was great..

I really see it as a mixed bag, and it being a matter of actively dodging certain characteristics and mentalities in the community.

Last edited:
excuse me? i hardly go on a tirade attacking somali girls. and i'm pretty sure i'm one of the few along with @Adolf-Hitler that openly call out the men for their blatant disrespect and expectations of a double standard.

peddle that with someone else. i try to be as fair as possible. :siilaanyosmile:
igu dar sxb hablaha aad baan u difaacaye.

The Jews went through the holocaust

Blacks went through slavery and Jim crow

Native Americans got exterminated

South Africans have Aids

Indians smell like curry (banned in London cause of them)

Aboriginal people in Australia also got exterminated

And finally the worst of calamities strikes us by a way of SJW xaliimos and Twitter
and I must say, we've had it the worse sxb. none of those things compare to the calamity that befell on us.

I regret reading this thread. It was just a whole lot of back and forth.

"males aint shit"
"#notallmales"
" generalisations + a whole load of personal anecdotes"
" no conclusion"

I should have just read a chapter of my book

Nah its because of you hard headed xoolo :damedamn:
I am very fair, as hard as that may sound to you. Somali fathers, especially our father's generations did mess up, a lot of them did. Not enough to say 'most' like @VixR did but it isn't also negligible. I think most guys including myself were more concerned about how these girls always used words like 'our fathers' , 'our mothers' etc... Majority of somali kids didn't go through this. You and the other ladies couldn't admit this fact but you want to paint us all with a brush full of xaar.

also @Mohamud made a great point when he said when those fathers mess up, the boys they leave behind are equally as damaged but they are told to take on the faults of their fathers while they were victims themselves. u and the other refused to address this.

VixR

Veritas
I am very fair, as hard as that may sound to you. Somali fathers, especially our father's generations did mess up, a lot of them did. Not enough to say 'most' like @VixR did but it isn't also negligible. I think most guys including myself were more concerned about how these girls always used words like 'our fathers' , 'our mothers' etc... Majority of somali kids didn't go through this. You and the other ladies couldn't admit this fact but you want to paint us all with a brush full of xaar.

also @Mohamud made a great point when he said when those fathers mess up, the boys they leave behind are equally as damaged but they are told to take on the faults of their fathers while they were victims themselves. u and the other refused to address this.
Sorry, I meant to say many not most. Idk about "most".

And I agree with Moody, it's true the boys are equally affected, but no one has denied that. The boys either take it as an example and become like that, or actively decide not to be "like that".

#NotAllSomaliMen :idontlike:

Sorry, I meant to say many not most. Idk about "most".

And I agree with Moody, it's true the boys are equally affected, but no one has denied that. The boys either take it as an example and become like that, or actively decide not to be "like that".
I don't think anyone can argue against many somali men fucking up if we are being honest. So there is no disagreement there. I'd say tho, that there is less of this among the new generation.

It's weird how some xaliimos are defending this woman I bet if she said that she will be a suicide bomber because of Somali men some xaliimo on here will say ya although I didn't experience what she's talking about I know how she feels
It'sttrue they're all xoolo

I'ts totally unfair to blame a generation of man that fled civil war in which they lost everything they ever had, with very limited transferable skills in a foreign land whose language/culture is not only alien to them but also openly discriminates against them.

Then on top of this you had a brutal state sponsored warfare that was waged against the entire family unit in order to destroy them by design, this was achieved by offering the women more money then the poor dude would have ever made in his low skilled labour in order to incentivize her to kick him out ( This destroyed AA communities)

This is a very tough predicament to escape from and in order to have any hope of even surviving this as a family unit fleeing civil war with nothing else requires a strong wife as a pre-requisite otherwise your toast, dead and buried.

You had very weak man whom survived courtesy of a very strong women, you had very strong capable man whom didn't survive because of a pathetic supine reactionary women that not only fell for those traps but also used this new found mythical powers to repeatedly emasculate/humiliate the father about his status, the poor man was left with no choice but to jump ship. These are the majority of the cases.

This malarky myth about a Father that had a strong stable family back in Somalia for decades with no problems or divorce, now all of a sudden when they fled to the West due to civil war he decides to just magically abandon the entire family unit on a mere whim is nothing more then smoke and mirrors

It's the stuff of movies and what pathetic devilish crooked women convince themselves, the same way mass murders rationalise their actions as some greater good, it's even more pathetic to see a lot of man on here falling for these cheap manipulation tactics.

This is why the greatest weapon of mass destruction on a man or family is a bad wife, you can simply not survive this regardless how strong of a man you are.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I'ts totally unfair to blame a generation of man that fled civil war in which they lost everything they ever had, with very limited transferable skills in a foreign land whose language/culture is not only alien to them but also openly discriminates against them.

Then on top of this you had a brutal state sponsored warfare that was waged against the entire family unit in order to destroy them by design, this was achieved by offering the women more money then the poor dude would have ever made in his low skilled labour in order to incentivize her to kick him out ( This destroyed AA communities)

This is a very tough predicament to escape from and in order to have any hope of even surviving this as a family unit fleeing civil war with nothing else requires a strong wife as a pre-requisite otherwise your toast, dead and buried.

You had very weak man whom survived courtesy of a very strong women, you had very strong capable man whom didn't survive because of a pathetic supine reactionary women that not only fell for those traps but also used this new found mythical powers to repeatedly emasculate/humiliate the father about his status, the poor man was left with no choice but to jump ship. These are the majority of the cases.

This malarky myth about a Father that had a strong stable family back in Somalia for decades with no problems or divorce, now all of a sudden when they fled to the West due to civil war he decides to just magically abandon the entire family unit on a mere whim is nothing more then smoke and mirrors

It's the stuff of movies and what pathetic devilish crooked women convince themselves, the same way mass murders rationalise their actions as some greater good, it's even more pathetic to see a lot of man on here falling for these cheap manipulation tactics.

This is why the greatest weapon of mass destruction on a man or family is a bad wife, you can simply not survive this regardless how strong of a man you are.
Beautifully put, you never see these issues in Somalia, the wife has no nanny social state daddy to support her shenanigans this means the father is the head of the household.

In the West its completely flipped wherein the man has to deal with two enemies. The first is the state who continuously under mines your authority. This makes it impossible to even discipline your wife, let alone take appropriate action to save the family. You then have the complete destruction of the familial unit allowing the children to be easily moulded by Europhilic Satanic society.

You have several apostate females on this thread villifying Somali fathers as deadbeats and abandoners. They are the prime reason the West continues too target Muslim 1st generation households, if you can't fix them, they'll focus on the next generation to carry out their sinister agenda

The new generation's marriages are lasting about 6 months to a year, not enough time to amass enough wealth to have it taken and the husband run off the Somalia :icon lol: We have our own set of challenges but both the young men and women who grew up in broken families are bringing a lot of baggage with them which makes everything that much more difficult.

The reason Somali mother's are getting praised is because in the cases of absentee father's their doing both roles. An image to define the Somali community in the west has been the Somali mother driving a mini-van full of kids everywhere. I think Abo's do get praise even for doing the minimum, I remember growing up that father's who were seen out and about with their kids were talked about positively, " reerkiisa gacantu ku wada (sp?)" . So credit is being given where it is due.

You can't control what other Somali people do or say online, that seems be a recurring theme here. Also, I made a thread recently about fathers and I surprisingly only got responses from a few women, yet when a thread is about a tweet here or there people come in droves. I guess we just love negativity.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/on-being-a-somali-single-father.25719/#post-652408

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/aabe-soomaaliyeed.24484/

The new generation's marriages are lasting about 6 months to a year,

Nikah is a sunnah and therefore an act of 'worship', do you know of any acts of worship were people engage in singing/dancing/music/extravagance/grinding and all other kinds of sinful/shameless actions?

I cannot think of a greater sham and utter disregard one could exhibit that on the day your about to fulfil 50% of your religion in worship you start off with a litany of wicked haram shameful disgraceful series of acts.

Then you wonder why the majority of these sham weddings end in quick bitter divorces, do you really expect the Barakah of Allah to befall upon a union that was carved out upon such falsehood and wicked shameless/extravagant filth? really?

That pathetic spineless dude that agreed upon this, the dumb women that craved it and the degenerate family that supported it are all culprits, this is the prime reason for breakdown of these sham marriages and rapid increase in broken families because these sham marriage carry zilch barakah, hence that sham household was doomed from the very start by your own hands.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nikah is a sunnah and therefore an act of 'worship', do you know of any acts of worship were people engage in singing/dancing/music/extravagance/grinding and all other kinds of sinful/shameless actions?

I cannot think of a greater sham and utter disregard one could exhibit that on the day your about to fulfil 50% of your religion in worship you start off with a litany of wicked haram shameful disgraceful series of acts.

Then you wonder why the majority of these sham weddings end in quick bitter divorces, do you really expect the Barakah of Allah to befall upon a union that was carved out upon such falsehood and wicked shameless/extravagant filth? really?

That pathetic spineless dude that agreed upon this, the dumb women that craved it and the degenerate family that supported it are all culprits, this is the prime reason for breakdown of these sham marriages and rapid increase in broken families because these sham marriage carry zilch barakah, hence that sham household was doomed from the very start by your own hands.
I remember hearing the hadith that the cheaper the meher and wedding the more barakah in the marriage.

I remember in one topic people were laughing at a video of a Xalimo saying her mother was married with a meher of hilib and rice. I bet if you look at this relationship it is fairly successful as the divorce rate is low in our parents generation, compared too ours.

Now why do these superficial Xalimos all desire her big fat wedding? Its Hollywood and Bollywood that have brainwashed them to have a huge ceremony, with music, free mixing and all kinds of filthy acts being committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending