Somali girl to Somali men: You WILL NOT treat us like how our fathers SO BADLY treated our mothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
This is why I will not be marrying a Somali man. I grew up with my dad not doing much for my mom, he was around but at the same time he was a absent parent. Which maybe is the reason why I never want to be with a Somali men. It's been programmed into my mind that they all are trash. I have brothers and the mindset they have is pretty disguising, they believe a woman should be a slave to her husband. I refuse this.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You rarely see fathers going out with their children camping, sports etc. Maybe the new generation parents might be getting more involved with their children but my parents never really went anywhere it was only when I was older and driving I began travelling going to museums, sea side etc. Parents need to do more with their children than feed them. They resent you when their white friends talk about all the stuff they did as a family. Whilst the only fun the child experiences is going to the local mosque every weekend. Come on !!! Why are fathers so absent and detached from their children ? They just care more about qabil and the local shaax shops than their children uff

You rarely see fathers going out with their children camping, sports etc. Maybe the new generation parents might be getting more involved with their children but my parents never really went anywhere it was only when I was older and driving I began travelling going to museums, sea side etc. Parents need to do more with their children than feed them. They resent you when their white friends talk about all the stuff they did as a family. Whilst the only fun the child experiences is going to the local mosque every weekend. Come on !!! Why are fathers so absent and detached from their children ? They just care more about qabil and the local shaax shops than their children uff

Is not only about going out with your kids or taking them places you have to bond with them something Somalis have no clue about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending