Somali girl tells the truth about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Somali girls being cheap and clean. She says Somali women are embarrassing and have low standards. She says the ones who marry out mainly go for ex-con reverts.
:francis:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
tenor.gif

Xalimos don't get any attention so when it happens they're ready to marry the nigga on sight, regardless of whether he has to serve a life sentence or two :mjlaugh:

Xalimos don't get any attention so when it happens they're ready to marry the nigga on sight, regardless of whether he has to serve a life sentence or two :mjlaugh:
Have you watched NBK? it's some sick twisted low self esteem relationship dynamic like Mickey and mallory.

I wonder if we can get a psychologist like jordan peterson to study xalimo self esteem crisis?

:hemad:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Dalmoor why do you want so badly Somali girls to be presented as s. Do you not think people will assume that about your mother and sisters?

Strange
Ironic coming from you who bashes Somali men. Do you not think people will assume that about your father and brothers? You're basically doing is a cheap philosophical deflection which doesn't work on me.

Just to let you know. We're talking about Somali women having a bad reputation of being cheap and clean where they end up marrying ex-con reverts. You can't deny the problem so it's better to tackle this issue instead of denying it. Nobody mention anything about s. Please learn how to read.

Muji

VIP
Ironic coming from you who bashes Somali men. Do you not think people will assume that about your father and brothers? You're basically doing is a cheap philosophical deflection which doesn't work on me.

Just to let you know. We're talking about Somali women having a bad reputation of being cheap and clean where they end up marrying ex-con reverts. You can't deny the problem so it's better to tackle this issue instead of denying it. Nobody mention anything about s. Please learn how to read.

Lol the xalimo you posted included faraxs in her list, looks like I’m not the only one who needs to learn to read

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
View attachment 63899
Read the last word fool

She lists Somali men along with criminals and ‘philly nighas’
Well she is right. Don't entertain every man when you read the first part but I love how you deflect the ex-criminal revert part which is the biggest problem among the Somali women community. She is clearly calling you girls embarassing and since you are the most emotional here then I'm guessing you also married an ex-con revert?

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
That xalimo is right, all u have to do is go to a London mosque they are used as jail bait. when you look at the names on the list most are xalimos, this is one of the problems that can arise being a stand out community with distinct features Ajanabis will soon be able to put 2 and 2 together next thing u know were lumped in with the indohyar, but there is a positive of being a geeljire we look like Oromo and habesha so u can just say ur one of them when shit hits the fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts