Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You seem to not know Somali too.
I may translate it for ya:heh: @Knowles

Baastarintaa= bastards
Xun means bad

She then says Somali girls embarrassed us [Wallahi billahi]. Must you fall for every man that gives you attention balaayo idin qaade[in short, it means (stop being cheap and clean)] coming from a somali girl, not me, but a xaliimo! I hope I made it easy for you:francis:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
You seem to not know Somali too.
I may translate it for ya:heh: @Knowles

Baastarintaa= bastards
Xun means bad

She then says Somali girls embarrassed us [Wallahi billahi]. Must you fall for every man that gives you attention balaayo idin qaade[in short, it means (stop being cheap and clean)] coming from a somali girl, not me, but a xaliimo! I hope I made it easy for you:francis:
Leave her alone she will be on YouTube in 10 years “interracial marriage pros and cons”

Lol this is you right now calling on the squad
2fmv480rmeh01.jpg

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Ur back up is reiko most likely a fat xalimo, halima who pretends to act like she is holier than thou but she’s probably living a double life like most xalimoids and last but not least steam a faraxoid who pretended to be a lesbian xalimo on a forum full of most likely incels and fat xalimos and some posing as the opposite gender who likes the taste of penis, as the days go by I’m starting to think claiming Oromo can’t be to bad.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ur back up is reiko most likely a fat xalimo, halima who pretends to act like she is holier than thou but she’s probably living a double life like most xalimoids and last but not least steam a faraxoid who pretended to be a lesbian xalimo on a forum full of most likely incels and fat xalimos and some posing as the opposite gender who likes the taste of penis, as the days go by I’m starting to think claiming Oromo can’t be to bad.
Looooooooooool

You've 90 posts and your 90th post is about Reiko.

Reiko wouldn't wipe her shit on your hand if there wasn't a toilet paper.

Go sit on a sharp cactus.

giphy.gif

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Looooooooooool

You've 90 posts and your 90th post is about Reiko.

Reiko wouldn't wipe her shit on your hand if there wasn't a toilet paper.

Go sit on a sharp cactus.

giphy.gif
Lool sorry I have a life (btw how do I rate posts funny)

I've always said it, most Somali women get with the first guy who gives them attention

But on the flip side Madow niggas are fucking our women because we're lame :siilaanyolaugh:

Excuse the language but its better to be honest no?:vo3yidw:

Tukraq

VIP
I've always said it, most Somali women get with the first guy who gives them attention

But on the flip side Madow niggas are fucking our women because we're lame :siilaanyolaugh:

Excuse the language but its better to be honest no?:vo3yidw:
thats only reer uk:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts