Somali girl tells the truth about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Dalmoor why do you want so badly Somali girls to be presented as s. Do you not think people will assume that about your mother and sisters?

Strange
Knowles crying foul. How ironic.
You routinely pound, demean and belittle Somali men but when they respond to your pathetic attention seeking threads you cry and start a virtue signalling campaign.. "Those women are your sisters and mother's". So, how about a few apologies for the constant, incessant, mean-spirited, Somali Male bashing first?!!

Somali girls marry out so much because Somali culture isnt strict against it trust me if Arab or Timojilec culture was as relax on interracial marriage they would do the same as xalimos.

Somali girls being cheap and clean. She says Somali women are embarrassing and have low standards. She says the ones who marry out mainly go for ex-con reverts.
:francis:

Lol she also included farax. I am done! Tallow alien iyo jini may rabaa in ey gabdhaha aroosan acudubillah

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lol she also included farax. I am done! Tallow alien iyo jini may rabaa in ey gabdhaha aroosan acudubillah
Kuwa fiican ayaad kujirta aan filayaa.

I got problems with the embarrassing ones who always bash somali men in front of ajnabis. That's a shame!

Let them hoe around if they don't want any man. Waa lagu qasaare:manny:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This post tells me all I need to know about Somalis. Thank God I live in Toronto.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I don't got a twitter account :cool:
6077.gif
you smarttt, Lol!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
To add my two cents, in this world, it's give and take. Give hate, take hate. Alls I'm sayin.

Somali girls being cheap and clean. She says Somali women are embarrassing and have low standards. She says the ones who marry out mainly go for ex-con reverts.
:francis:
Wtf just when I dropped the shield and became open to intermarriage :childplease:
Honestly part of the reason I became open to it is because I lost the sense of somalinimo I had,
I embraced individualism, thank you my sis @Knowles it was one of you comments what made me questions the crazy sense of collectivism I had were I was obsessed and so invested in somalinimo and keeping the Somali race clean, pure and strong.
Thank u for causing the mindset shift my sister @Knowles I am forever in debt to you for it :banderas:
U my kween have improved my life and decreased my stress and depression levels :duckr:
now I can see a petite Somali girl getting dodgystyled by 7'0 ft BBC mandingo beast in the streets of London and feel no type of way about it :kanyeshrug: cuz it has nothing to do with me.
I'm am me before I am Somali:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending