Somali girl tells the truth about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
That’s what faraxs keep repeating but I know quite a few Somali women who married a foreigner and somehow married a Somali guy after divorcing their ajnabi husband. Even Muna Kay the MP who has a child by her cadaan ex husband got married to a rich Somali guy. Just admit it Ashy Abdis will marry anyone :siilaanyolaugh:
Muna Kay’s the exception not the rule:banderas: especially if I’m an 60 year old oday:damn:

Muji

VIP
That’s what faraxs keep repeating but I know quite a few Somali women who married a foreigner and somehow married a Somali guy after divorcing their ajnabi husband. Even Muna Kay the MP who has a child by her cadaan ex husband got married to a rich Somali guy. Just admit it Ashy Abdis will marry anyone :siilaanyolaugh:

Lol sis I’m aiming to get with a cadan man and if that goes wrong I know I can use a farax as a back up plan

I know a xalimo who married a so called Madow and her second husband was a farax wallahi.

These scare tactics don’t work Somali men are cheap and desperate.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol sis I’m aiming to get with a cadan man and if that goes wrong I know I can use a farax as a back up plan

I know a xalimo who married a so called Madow and her second husband was a farax wallahi.

Cheap and desperate sounds so much worst than cheap and clean :damn:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

Abayo why marry a cadaan when you can get yourself a fine moisturised farax , at least your kids will look like you :dabcasar:

Tukraq

VIP
Abayo why marry a cadaan when you can get yourself a fine moisturised farax , at least your kids will look like you :dabcasar:
She’s evil with her hate of abdis but loves them too:faysalwtf: the most extreme love hate relationship, even while with the cadan guy she’ll be thinking about her future farah making sure she’s used up then she’ll find a miskeen virgin big booty bashir to clown on for the rest of her days :ayaanswag: why holding her past sex life over his head:shookgabre:basically abuse:noneck:they May even have the worlds first cuckold Somali relationship :mahubowtf: she will make sure to feed him soy and break his ego daily :farmajoyaab: I pray for her future husband :ileycry: although the temporary Cadan guy will be eating good:siilaanyosmile:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
She’s evil with her hate of abdis but loves them too:faysalwtf: the most extreme love hate relationship, even while with the cadan guy she’ll be thinking about her future farah making sure she’s used up then she’ll find a miskeen virgin big booty bashir to clown on for the rest of her days :ayaanswag: why holding her past sex life over his head:shookgabre:basically abuse:noneck:they May even have the worlds first cuckold Somali relationship :mahubowtf: she will make sure to feed him soy and break his ego daily :farmajoyaab: I pray for her future husband :ileycry: although the temporary Cadan guy will be eating good:siilaanyosmile:

Kkkkkkk deep down big booty bashir is her true love .

screen-shot-2019-01-19-at-1-37-00-am-png.63757

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

You call the men who rejected you, cheap and desperate?
Now, that's comedy:siilaanyolaugh:

"Lol, sis I'm aiming to get with a cadaan man"

--- the least you can get is an inmate cadaan guy. Don't gass yourself:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
6ae09368-d57a-4bfd-91d3-438fb22716aa-jpeg.48194

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Stop being so judging and controlling
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0: embarrassing post.

Controlling? D

Y'all are just doing fine till you're being involved in an acid attack. I bet you wouldn't complain like this if you were a pakistani, Arab, etc.:pachah1: No one is controlling your a$$e$, but at this point you should be controlled like the "pest" I guess. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending