Somali girl tells the truth about

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
You shouldn’t be suprised there is a large Muslim population in philly many of meek mills friends are Reverts.
That region is a shithole full of gang bangers and AA reverts. But Somalis don’t have any presence there. So it’s quite a random thing to mention.

Eh give our man @canldimo credit when you use his masterpiece town crier tag. Future sspot members need to know that he single handedly united all the somali ppl on sspot in the form of a tag.

:ufdup:
:mjpls:thanks my brother
I guess I made it to sspot hall of fame

That region is a shithole full of gang bangers and AA reverts. But Somalis don’t have any presence there. So it’s quite a random thing to mention.

It’s a running joke now to assume any Black Muslim as a Philly nigga or a a crazy Nation of Islam

World

VIP
Guys I’m all for slandering UK xalimos, but we shouldn’t insult xalimos in America especially MN. 9/10 of them are mashallah. And they are the only diaspora I would marry from. :salute:

@CanIDimo Thanks for your service ma nigga:yousmart:
When a Somali man marries out.

qhtdsyq7TammVAAPwMt7AQ.jpg

4nXGv12.png

Vs when a Somali woman marries out. They end up with revert ex-cons. :mjlol:

a9a6dedf-3a8a-4550-9f78-71f0f79e97d6-jpeg.60162

6ae09368-d57a-4bfd-91d3-438fb22716aa-jpeg.48194

Link:https://www.oregonlive.com/beaverto...years_in_prison_for_browns_camp_shooting.htm

:francis: solid evidence!
Damn those somali guys did a Job on whatever ajnabi group those women came from :drakelaugh:
They stole their top tier women
Landhere move wallahi:salute:
Those two somali brothers get nothing but upmost respect from me

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Wtf just when I dropped the shield and became open to intermarriage :childplease:
Honestly part of the reason I became open to it is because I lost the sense of somalinimo I had,
I embraced individualism, thank you my sis @Knowles it was one of you comments what made me questions the crazy sense of collectivism I had were I was obsessed and so invested in somalinimo and keeping the Somali race clean, pure and strong.
Thank u for causing the mindset shift my sister @Knowles I am forever in debt to you for it :banderas:
U my kween have improved my life and decreased my stress and depression levels :duckr:
now I can see a petite Somali girl getting dodgystyled by 7'0 ft BBC mandingo beast in the streets of London and feel no type of way about it :kanyeshrug: cuz it has nothing to do with me.
I'm am me before I am Somali:hmm:
"I'M ME BEFORE I AM SOMALI"

Your somali card may be revoked then!

When a Somali man marries out.

qhtdsyq7TammVAAPwMt7AQ.jpg

4nXGv12.png

Vs when a Somali woman marries out. They end up with revert ex-cons. :mjlol:

a9a6dedf-3a8a-4550-9f78-71f0f79e97d6-jpeg.60162

6ae09368-d57a-4bfd-91d3-438fb22716aa-jpeg.48194

Link:https://www.oregonlive.com/beaverto...years_in_prison_for_browns_camp_shooting.htm

:francis: solid evidence!
Wait wait oh no plz tell me the shit did not take place in the capital of my beloved puntland, garowe a.k.a home of the free?? :damn:
I'm not against xalimos selling themselves but plz abaayo just don't do it in my land :damedamn: or else an accident will take place instead of a wedding

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Wait wait oh no plz tell me the shit did not take place in the capital of my beloved puntland, garowe a.k.a home of free?? :damn:
I'm not against xalimos selling themselves but plz abaayo just don't do it in my land :damedamn: or else an accident will take place instead of a wedding
Nigga, you ain't never stepped a foot in that place. Whatchu talking about?:damedamn:

Dalmoor why do you want so badly Somali girls to be presented as s. Do you not think people will assume that about your mother and sisters?

Strange
I think what my brother @Dalmoor is doing is the natural consequence of the very bad choices somali girls have made in recent years,
It happens in all races
People observe and attribute women with the traits they see are common among them as a collective and the somali girl stereotype of marrying bottom of the barrel for an apple meher is high key true, might not be common but when it happen it's always a somali
I never heard of a Arab girl being sold of to a Madow ex convict or neckbeard ginger revert for next to nothing
In fact I was told many salafi mosques lead by arab or Asian men are always on the look out for somali girls they could marry off to reverts

That xalimo is right, all u have to do is go to a London mosque they are used as jail bait. when you look at the names on the list most are xalimos, this is one of the problems that can arise being a stand out community with distinct features Ajanabis will soon be able to put 2 and 2 together next thing u know were lumped in with the indohyar, but there is a positive of being a geeljire we look like Oromo and habesha so u can just say ur one of them when shit hits the fan
When shuts hits the fan kullah
It has already hit the fan in 2017
I still claim somali I just adopted a strong sense of individuality so I dont associate myself with the term somali too much
I don't practice somalinimo
Only puntlandnimo

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
London diaspora are easy to insult because they suffer from the same problems yanks and Canadians do but multiplied its bit fucked up and dysfunctional but nothing will ever be perfect there’s always gunna be downs

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Xalimos don't get any attention so when it happens they're ready to marry the nigga on sight, regardless of whether he has to serve a life sentence or two :mjlaugh:

Daymm Savage :deadpeter::deadpeter::deadrose:

:snoop:but seriously tho how did they go from majestic kwayns and envy of the world to becoming the joke of every qashin community. Freaking enigma !! but the deuxieme:mjhaps:hand embarrassment is killing me.

On another note simple peoples problems can be solved with simplest formula. I am pretty sure Somaspot intellects can tackle that.
:fittytousand: we are gona collectively make Xalimo selfesteem sky high again.

P.S. I believe majority or about 90-95 % of Xalimos are good but they have been hijacked or manipulated by few, loud losers. :wowsweat:talk about silent majority. It's high time for good xalimos to jump off the kumbaya and shame the Trash. :ahh:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 143
Kuwa fiican ayaad kujirta aan filayaa.

I got problems with the embarrassing ones who always bash somali men in front of ajnabis. That's a shame!

Let them hoe around if they don't want any man. Waa lagu qasaare:manny:
Somali guys in here also bash Somali women 24/7. They have no respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts