Somali girl shot in eye protest

No thank you tbh :/ I regretted it so much to get on this forum . I really just wanted to show people why african Americans are currently protesting. I got this amount of hate ever since I made that thread about Somali guys I’ve met in real life that didn’t had any game
Afro Americans don't give a shit about Somalia and vise versa.. You should know this by now..Anyway why is afro American issues so important to you when you don't even live in the US.. And if you don't like Somali guys in real life or find them unattractive that's all fine there's plenty of fish in the sea, you don't need to join our forum to tell us that you don't like us.

Afro Americans don't give a shit about Somalia and vise versa.. You should know this by now..Anyway why is afro American issues so important to you when you don't even live in the US.. And if you don't like Somali guys in real life or find them unattractive that's all fine there's plenty of fish in the sea, you don't need to join our forum to tell us that you don't like us.
I never said that I didn’t like Somali guys* I just said that the ones I’ve met weren’t good at flirting and neither did I say that they were ugly.

I cared about an innocent man getting killed for nothing. I won’t stand for mistreatment and he never deserved to get killed.

It's EMBARRASSING wallahi, imagine being so starved for attention that join a Somali forum and larp as a Korean. Calling it self-hatred would be a colossal understatement.
I never thought anyone would have been this hateful. I was just lurking on the funny threads
Stop deflecting and acting like you're not seeing my comments, post the picture of your eye or wrap it up and take your meds schizo.

It's EMBARRASSING wallahi, imagine being so starved for attention that join a Somali forum and larp as a Korean. Calling it self-hatred would be a colossal understatement.

Stop deflecting and acting like you're not seeing my comments, post the picture of your eye or wrap it up and take your meds schizo.
If you’ve probably asked it nicely and didn’t insult me or my ethnic background then I would have done it. But I’m not doing it just because you are forcing me to do it. You shouldn’t be mean against me and expect me to send you a picture of myself. I’m not an idiot

Apollo

VIP
What makes me especially think she is not really half Korean is that half Somalis are usually very meek and shy when communicating with full Somalis. This chick however is very boastful and in-your-face. Totally not the personality of a half Somali.

I never said that I didn’t like Somali guys* I just said that the ones I’ve met weren’t good at flirting and neither did I say that they were ugly.

I cared about an innocent man getting killed for nothing. I won’t stand for mistreatment and he never deserved to get killed.
But he's one man! In America! You're only half Somali and Somalis themselves are already mixed! So you're really only around 20 percent Sub-Saharan African. You're not Black. Or American. Not your problem.

If you’ve probably asked it nicely and didn’t insult me or my ethnic background then I would have done it. But I’m not doing it just because you are forcing me to do it. You shouldn’t be mean against me and expect me to send you a picture of myself. I’m not an idiot
Just type wallahi I'm half Korean. That's all we need.

But he's one man! In America! You're only half Somali and Somalis themselves are already mixed! So you're really only around 20 percent Sub-Saharan African. You're not Black. Or American. Not your problem.

Just type wallahi I'm half Korean. That's all we need.
Listen I won’t tolerate injustice no matter what. I won’t ever tolerate that. That isn’t me and that will never be me.

and wallahi I am

Well we don't condone his Killing but I'm not going to burn a city down or cry on social media to mourn him either.. Do you know how many muslims that are being either killed or living under oppression? Imagine if we had to mourn them all in similar fashion.. Anyway as I told you Somali guys don't flirt around with muslim girls unless they want to get married to her.. It's part of our muslim culture and out of respect for our sisters, it has nothing to do with weakness, actually it's a strength.

She's 100% a dhuxul K-Pop/anime addicted Xalimo larping as a half-Korean mutt
I overlooked it because I hate making people uncomfortable, but this girl's on a mad one sxb. Tell the truth and make the devil shame.
You're not going to reverse psychology or talk your way out of this one. Post it, or forever be labelled as SSPOT resident kpop schizo, you lying sack of shit.

What makes me especially think she is not really half Korean is that half Somalis are usually very meek and shy when communicating with full Somalis. This chick however is very boastful and in-your-face. Totally not the personality of a half Somali.
So according to you we usually are very meek and shy :comeon: I’m sorry to disappoint you but that’s not true

Well we don't condone his Killing but I'm not going to burn a city down or cry on social media to mourn him either.. Do you know how many muslims that are being either killed or living under oppression? Imagine if we had to mourn them all in similar fashion.. Anyway as I told you Somali guys don't flirt around with muslim girls unless they want to get married to her.. It's part of our muslim culture and out of respect for our sisters, it has nothing to do with weakness, actually it's a strength.
Ofcours I won’t tolerate that either. Stealing and being innocent peoples properties aren’t things someone is supposed to do.

I’ve already disagreed with people’s actions on this and I rather want and support a peaceful action without anyone getting hurt

Trending