Somali girl shot in eye protest

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Bro she should've known better, age is no excuse at all. She was a grown woman.
People make mistakes at any age, she thought she was doing the right thing by standing up for someone who got murdered in broad daylight. Does that mean she deserves to get shot in the head for it? Even if you believe her action are wrong surely that's a bit too harsh

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
People make mistakes at any age, she thought she was doing the right thing by standing up for someone who got murdered in broad daylight. Does that mean she deserves to get shot in the head for it? Even if you believe her action are wrong surely that's a bit too harsh
in america yes it was her first amendment right to get shoot as a african descended person and no it wasn't harsh the police where only doing their job if she likes her eyesight stay inside

That's messed up. Sorry abayo. During chaos people need to be smart and stay where there is some safety. sorry abayo I hope you feel better. I did not watch the video. I've seen enough violence.

Cartman

reformed
in america yes it was her first amendment right to get shoot as a african descended person and no it wasn't harsh the police where only doing their job if she likes her eyesight stay inside
You approve of cadaans shooting and killing somalis? La illaha and you people have the audacity to talk about Somali’s being not colonized and racist to everyone while kissing and cadaans fuuto and allowing them to harm your blood. BLM Mali’s have more respect for the people than you Arab and Caucasian lovers. :jaynerd:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You approve of cadaans shooting and killing somalis? La illaha and you people have the audacity to talk about Somali’s being not colonized and racist to everyone while kissing and cadaans fuuto and allowing them to harm your blood. BLM Mali’s have more respect for the people than you Arab and Caucasian lovers. :jaynerd:
I have little love for most people other than my own yet alone jarrers and no i don't approve of anything im simply pointing out reality u moron. I don't know whom you are refferring to but my ancestor s where not shipped across the ocean like some cheap amazon products and what respect does blm creatures poses they will gladly support anybody whom dies because its trendy on social media arab caucasian lover is that really all u could muster up u wannabe woke coon ass

Last edited:
Calm down sxb. It was just a joke. Albeit a really fucked up one. But even if he's serious trust me noone else thinks that.

I don't approve of it but of course not. She might even die or already be dead. But it's harder to feel sorry for someone who puts themselves in harm's way. I think you'll understand that but inshallah she's okay.

Trending

Latest posts