Somali girl shot in eye protest

This girl was hating on eriterians and ethiopians for having lighter skin than somalis. She claims they had more benefits than somalis because of their skin. Only a dhuxol person would talk like that. Not to mention her love for Madows

I overlooked it because I hate making people uncomfortable, but this girl's on a mad one sxb. Tell the truth and make the devil shame.

You're not going to reverse psychology or talk your way out of this one. Post it, or forever be labelled as SSPOT resident kpop schizo, you lying sack of shit.
"Wallahi I'm 1/2 Korean, I love Korean food and K-pop"

1590704904760.png

If you’ve probably asked it nicely and didn’t insult me or my ethnic background then I would have done it. But I’m not doing it just because you are forcing me to do it. You shouldn’t be mean against me and expect me to send you a picture of myself. I’m not an idiot
Don't send your pictures or expose yourself in anyway.. If people don't believe you it's their problem.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
This girl was hating on eriterians and ethiopians for having lighter skin than somalis. She claims they had more benefits than somalis because of their skin. Only a dhuxol person would talk like that. Not to mention her love for Madows
As long as your not from kismayo you are basically white

Ofcours I won’t tolerate that either. Stealing and being innocent peoples properties aren’t things someone is supposed to do.

I’ve already disagreed with people’s actions on this and I rather want and support a peaceful action without anyone getting hurt
Anyway my point was, there will always be injustice in this world.. There isn't much we can do to change on world wide scale so it's better to focus on what's most important to you.

Apollo

VIP
You didn’t even use Hangul but you used Latin letters??? And that’s the most basic thing to say about yourself

Because with Hangul you can use Google Translate. I am one step ahead of you.

A true Korean speaker would be able to read that sentence in the Latin alphabet and still decipher it. It was extremely basic level Korean.

Because with Hangul you can use Google Translate. I am one step ahead of you.

A true Korean speaker would be able to read that sentence in the Latin alphabet and still decipher it. It was extremely basic level Korean.
Duhhh I already know that I’m not dumb, do you have any other tests you want to take of me :comeon: