Somali girl shot in eye protest

I already said that I made a mistake on Bilal since most Arabic people called him a “Negro. Slave” I never did KNEW that he was of Semitic & Habesha descent.

Woah hold on I never talked about Somalis never being considered by other Muslims? You are confusing me for someone else

I never said that I was constantly chasing dudes :hillarybiz: I just said that somali boys have a weak game and that they can’t flirt for life. I was talking about my OWN experiences, and about what I went through. You already sounded pissed off by it and it seemed like a personal attack to YOU.

And as I’ve multiple times stated: my biological parents are both divorced but my dad was Still in my life and I still grew up with him. I chose Islam by my own will since the religion perfectly fits me and. I love what the religion preaches on; which is peace, positivity and love (and you need that)

I’ve said countless times too that If you wouldn’t believe me then. I wouldn’t care about it at all. I don’t need to proof myself to internet trolls. And I won’t be posting any pictures of myself either:hillarybiz:

I came to this forum because I thought that people here would be fun, nice and actually easy to get along to. But especially YOU and some other users are just attacking me for no reason and are claiming that I am lying about my own identity. If you don’t like me then that’s your own problem but you shouldn’t attack me countless of times just because you “think” that I am lying. It isn’t nice and it is actually hurtful since I know that lying about who I am wouldn’t being anything good to my life. Just stop already
I'm sorry if I made you feel upset in anyway.. We Somalis don't care about the white man or anyone else's opinion we define ourselves and only our opinion counts.. You wrote Somali guys have no game but isn't this a bit generalizing? Have you considered the fact that maybe Somali guys don't flirt with you because they respect you as a muslim girl?

100%, @Giftxo post a picture of your eye to confirm your half ch*nk status. Otherwise you're just a schizo kpop xalimo shamelessly larping as "half-korean".
you GUYS won’t ever stop won’t ya? I already said that I won’t post any pictures of myself since I am clearly NOT comfortable

I'm sorry if I made you feel upset in anyway.. We Somalis don't care about the white man or anyone else's opinion we define ourselves and only our opinion counts.. You wrote Somali guys have no game but isn't this a bit generalizing? Have you considered the fact that maybe Somali guys don't flirt with you because they respect you as a muslim girl?
Yeah I specifically said the ones I met had no games

and I get that, I’ve realised that these days and it isn’t bad tbh. We really shouldn’t let the white men define Us and tell us who we are.

But then that doesn’t make sense since East Africans are one of the oldest people on w

you GUYS won’t ever stop won’t ya?
Stop deflecting and post it. Otherwise you're just a self-loathing fucking freak. I'm getting sick of your non-sense naayahe. I said your eye, nothing else.

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I already said that I made a mistake on Bilal since most Arabic people called him a “Negro. Slave” I never did KNEW that he was of Semitic & Habesha descent.

Woah hold on I never talked about Somalis never being considered by other Muslims? You are confusing me for someone else

I never said that I was constantly chasing dudes :hillarybiz: I just said that somali boys have a weak game and that they can’t flirt for life. I was talking about my OWN experiences, and about what I went through. You already sounded pissed off by it and it seemed like a personal attack to YOU.

And as I’ve multiple times stated: my biological parents are both divorced but my dad was Still in my life and I still grew up with him. I chose Islam by my own will since the religion perfectly fits me and. I love what the religion preaches on; which is peace, positivity and love (and you need that)

I’ve said countless times too that If you wouldn’t believe me then. I wouldn’t care about it at all. I don’t need to proof myself to internet trolls. And I won’t be posting any pictures of myself either:hillarybiz:

I came to this forum because I thought that people here would be fun, nice and actually easy to get along to. But especially YOU and some other users are just attacking me for no reason and are claiming that I am lying about my own identity. If you don’t like me then that’s your own problem but you shouldn’t attack me countless of times just because you “think” that I am lying. It isn’t nice and it is actually hurtful since I know that lying about who I am wouldn’t being anything good to my life. Just stop already
What are you rambling on about u Moose brain clearly u have no idea about this shit works we don't hate african americans but we care about our own folks way more plus acting and moaing like a corpse will only make u look and sound more brain damaged writhing stuff like (if u don't like me move own ) no nigga we will ridicule you and poke holes at your dumb "logic" take everything as a joke and move own

Yeah I specifically said the ones I met had no games

and I get that, I’ve realised that these days and it isn’t bad tbh. We really shouldn’t let the white men define Us and tell us who we are.
Somalis never accepted the white man to rule or define them, we are truly a proud people and we always rely on ourselves.. While growing up me and my friends used to respect muslim girls and since we considered them to be more valuable than non muslim girls, we always treated them with respect, if you understand.

First of all, they aren't 'Arabic' they're Arabs. And second of all, no, they didn't call Bilal a negro, especially as that is a Spanish word, not an Arabic word. Arabs speak Arabic. You also ironically called us idiots for knowing what he really was. But yes, you did say Somalis aren't Muslims to others. Here's the quote.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH FELLOW CAUCASIANS???

you do realise that Somalis ARENT even included in the Arabic/Islamic world?? We are called Sub Saharan Africans. If you read the Quran then you would know that Noach had 3 sons: Jafet, Sem, and Ham. Sem was “Semitic” Jafet children were “Indo-Europeans (basically white) while Ham was “Hamatic”. Ham children were black people and his children were: Canaan, Cush, Phut, Mizraim.

well let’s put the Religion outside of this and go the scientific way:

there are 3 classifications of race: Mongloid, Negroid and Caucasoid.
Somali people belong to the Negroid scale and are of Cushitic decent
I wasn't at all confusing you for someone else. This was within just the last hour. But you didn't only say Somali boys have weak game. Here's another quote.
A lot of Somali guys hit on me, but their pick up lines are incredibly weak and the same lmao. I’m not the only one with this experience either, I heard that they do this to every Somali chick they randomly meet on street :vo3yidw:
I would never forget the guy that said “let’s get to know each other Abayo” and “Can I meet your parents?”. Mind you I never met him before + he randormly talked to me on the streets and he first asked me if I was Somali and if I was single, dude clearly looked like he was in his late 20s early 30s and he Was clearly bald YUCK
Exactly as I said. I wasn't pissed off by it because I was for some odd reason mad that random Somali dudes couldn't get you. Not at all, it was because of that huge ego of yours. That's why I already disliked you. It's quite telling you often call people idiots if they disagree with you as if you are always right. Even though you're usually wrong. I don't believe you're half Korean though, you're probably just Somali and automatically Muslim (more or less). But I won't ask you to post any pictures, that would be creepy. Can you just say wallahi you really are??? That shouldn't be a problem, if you are telling the truth. Not to be rude but I don't really care why you came on here so I don't know why you mentioned that. There is a reason though for why me and quite a few others don't like you, aside from the fact you've insulted our intelligence many many times. I don't pretend to know who you are but I just don't think you really are mixed-race. And can anyone blame me? You're not exactly the most trustworthy person are you? I don't 'attack' you because I think you're lying. I couldn't care less apart from perhaps a little intrigue as to what your true identity is. This is a game to me.

What are you rambling on about u Moose brain clearly u have no idea about this shit works we don't hate african americans but we care about our own folks way more plus acting and moaing like a corpse will only make u look and sound more brain damaged writhing stuff like (if u don't like me move own ) no nigga we will ridicule you and poke holes at your dumb "logic" take everything as a joke and move own
Calm down sxb.. She's a young girl

@Giftxo has triggered so much people :drakelaugh:keep up the good work :salute:
No thank you tbh :/ I regretted it so much to get on this forum . I really just wanted to show people why african Americans are currently protesting. I got this amount of hate ever since I made that thread about Somali guys I’ve met in real life that didn’t had any game

They have a caucasoid skull* but you should be of Indo-European descent to be considered Caucasian

Edit: I meant the Old Testament
Muslims don't believe in it though. And who says that? You can't just make up new rules. Or a new definition. A Caucasian, by definition, is a person with essentially aquiline features. A long, thin nose and thin lips. Oh and the long oval-shaped head too. Not skin colour. Skin colour is meaningless. Sri Lankans are even darker than we are yet they are still considered Mongoloid. I can't believe you're this clueless about the world at 17.

Somalis never accepted the white man to rule or define them, we are truly a proud people and we always rely on ourselves.. While growing up me and my friends used to respect muslim girls and since we considered them to be more valuable than non muslim girls, we always treated them with respect, if you understand.
This, you don't approach a Muslim girl unless she's fine enough to wife.

Otherwise avoid.