Somali girl REFUSES to give HEAD after smoking his weed; Somali guy goes APE SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is incredibly naive and far too presumptuous. Please look in the mirror and self evaluate. You can't put that many people in the same box, its a really immature outlook.

So where did I say all? Why do you feel so attacked? smh

its not a gift, its a drug and drugs are expensive, if im giving you some of it atleast be nice and make . thank you come again.

Charming :kanyehmm:

Lmao so... do u ask them for sex beforehand or do u just offer them blunts and tag in sex last minute like the fine print on terms & conditions contracts :heh:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Stay away from drugs, eedo. Ceeb lee la kulmee :siilaanyolaugh:
hubie.png
Alaheey ka Allah

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Niggas these days have no game, no finesse. The dude was treating it like a fucking transaction, when he already basically sealed the deal. He had her in the car and they were both high. If he just chilled out a bit, talked to her, listen to some music, flirt a little, I guarantee you he would have gotten much more than some brain. Instead he fucking blew it, and go his ass posted on social media to boot.

Moral of the story: Never make a girl feel like prostitute.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I suggest you don't do drugs period.

Like when did we become these sex addicted, drug parading losers?

SEX IS NATURAL, YOU SOMALIS HAVE TURNED INTO SOMETHING DARK AND EVIL, GIVING BLOWJOBS OUT TO PEOPLE YOU LIKE IS ALSO NORMAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending