Somali girl REFUSES to give HEAD after smoking his weed; Somali guy goes APE SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
restitution? reconciliation? for rape? :faysalwtf:

some bootleg nationalism got niggas talking about rapists sending care packages to their victims as recompense :urgh:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
That's crazy. I remember this one time back in 2014 in Xamar, i was coming back from a party and was headed back to my hotel, when i got to my floor i heard some lady yelling, I came to find out it was a habar i knew from Toronto who usually only chews with other ladies, i slowly approached the door and i seen two drunk dhaqan celis MEN that i know personally ripping her baati and punching her. One of them had his pants down.

Without thinking i crushed the one who was punching her, the other one was a family friend and when he recognized me he just ran. When the security came they said to me in Somali "Why would you get involved? you should of let them do they're thing" The lady was from a tribe up north, and the two men were from a tribe from the south. The hotel was owned by a well known tribe from the south.

The qabilist owner of the hotel said to me the next day "I know you're family, so ill let it slide but next time you beat someone up you're gonna have to leave" I packed up and moved to a different hotel the next day.

And I thought Mog was getting better. What the actual f*ck?

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
restitution? reconciliation? for rape? :faysalwtf:

some bootleg nationalism got niggas talking about rapists sending care packages to their victims as recompense :urgh:

@dhegdheer @McLovin @VixR @Thatsomaligirl @Mudug-Madman

FOR FUCKS SAKE!! :jcoleno: WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP FUCKING STRAW-MANNING ME!!!!

I am not saying rape is OK or to be left unchecked or unanswered to. Nor am i trying to bend things and let the perpetrator go off without justice and
responsibility

All i am saying there is different methods of Justice you can implement. Punitive(Punishment) or Restorative (Repair)

Restorative justice is completely valid in dealing with rape, just because it contrasts with your notion of Punitive justice does not make more in-appropriate or less effective form of justice

Sexual Assault and Restorative Justice

An Unsolvable Justice Problem What is the problem we are trying to address when we ask, is restorative justice appropriate in cases of sexualised violence?1 We are trying to solve a justice problem that cannot ultimately be solved. The problem is encapsulated well by Barbara Hudson and Jean Hampton. Hudson (1998, p. 245) asks: How does one move away from punitive reactions which -- even when enforced -- further brutalize perpetrators, without, by leniency of reaction, giving the impression that sexualised ... violence is acceptable behaviour?

http://www98.griffith.edu.au/dspace/bitstream/handle/10072/741/kdpaper11.pdf?sequence=1

Please read this study thoroughly before you guys decide to voice your disagreements. Just do that.

And knock it off with the whole '''Nationalist'' accusations , Just because i am willing to inform myself and entertain different stances does not mean i romanticize Somali society. I will never say our culture is perfect beyond repair or that we don't have real issues or problems we need to re-correct.

I have stated i do not think that is Somali is by default better. Anyone who simply lends support to traditions out of blind ignorance is a fake nationalist. The difference form is that i don't look at things from a detractors bigoted narrow minded point of view, but from a constructive critical holistic point of view.

Without a holistic look at the dynamic of Somali society there is a risk of mis-diagnosing and re-stereotyping Somali culture.:francis: Not everything is black and white.

Last edited:

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
If you guys care to listen to me instead hurling intolerant insults or arguing just because you want to argue, there is several reasons why i agree with restorative measures over punitive measures. It is not wholly because of cultural bias or nationalist sentiments, like some of you accuse me of in an attempt to straw-man me.

When it comes sexual assault in the current criminal system(punitive), it is widely accepted in the fact that State vindicates harm, most recent feminist scholarship has shown conclusively that the harm of rape is not recognized or understood within the terms of criminal law. Some feminists suggest that because women's experiences of sexual violence are ultimately "disqualified" by criminal law and justice system processes

Where as restorative justice system, it completely recognizes the harm and experiences of victims of sexual violence. At the same time hold the perpetrator accountable to responsibility.

Studies done on some places in america where it was examined show that mediation brings high overal satisfaction among victims
). Here staff assists the survivor/victim to write or telephone the offender to establish communication. Three cases have been described to date, two of which involved adult survivors of child sexual abuse However, the overall survivor/victim satisfaction was so high (95% satisfied or very satisfied in Texas and 100% in Ohio), that large differences across crime types would be unlikely, but nevertheless merit examination in future research. A

Restorative Justice when applied correctly can be more preventative, by way of conflict resolution, mediation and Community conferences, restitution. It also empowers survivors and victims to take action on their own behalf to avoid re-occurence of trauma.

Whereas judicial processes and incarceration primarily aim for deterrence and punishment, restorative justice can be preventative. Primary prevention (preventing sexual violence perpetration/victimization from beginning) is advanced by restorative programs in schools that could bring offenders and survivor/victims together to address bullying, which consists primarily of gender/race/sexual orientation harassment and mild physical violence. These behaviors are widely viewed as precursors of future interpersonal violence. Secondary prevention aims to avoid progression of distress (survivor/victims) and escalation of violence (offenders). It is fostered by empowering survivor/victims to take action on their own behalf through a process designed to avoid retraumatization. Secondary prevention for offenders is advanced by hearing the impact of their behavior and receiving professional interventions, even in the absence of legal accountability. This approach may nuance offenders’ thinking about the morality and social cost of perpetration to survivor/ victims and to themselves, which could lower the chances they would behave similarly in the future as they did in the past
http://vawnet.org/sites/default/files/materials/files/2016-09/AR_RestorativeJustice.pdf

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
And I thought Mog was getting better. What the actual f*ck?

It's human nature caadi waye. If Mog was transformed into a first class city overnight, people would still get raped. I've heard about men getting raped aswell, this shit isn't only limited to woman.

Galaeri

It's human nature caadi waye. If Mog was transformed into a first class city overnight, people would still get raped. I've heard about men getting raped aswell, this shit isn't only limited to woman.

I know people are always going to rape but I am shocked that this could happened in a well known hotel and the owner was not against it. The mentality of the guards is equally disgusting. This is not normal at all.

The way you wrote it makes it seem like qabiil was reason for their outrage of your intervention. Maybe I have misinterpreted what you wrote.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I know people are always going to rape but I am shocked that this could happened in a well known hotel and the owner was not against it. The mentality of the guards is equally disgusting. This is not normal at all.

The way you wrote it makes it seem like qabiil was reason for their outrage of your intervention. Maybe I have misinterpreted what you wrote.

I'm sure he was against it on the low, the guy has like twenty daughters. You can't show too much emotion in his position.

It was a mix of qabil and bro-code. If i let that slide i would of felt mad guilty, i knew the ladies son.

Galaeri

I'm sure he was against it on the low, the guy has like twenty daughters. You can't show too much emotion in his position.

It was a mix of qabil and bro-code. If i let that slide i would of felt mad guilty, i knew the ladies son.

Ah makes sense. You done the right thing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending