Somali girl REFUSES to give HEAD after smoking his weed; Somali guy goes APE SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Niggas these days have no game, no finesse. The dude was treating it like a fucking transaction, when he already basically sealed the deal. He had her in the car and they were both high. If he just chilled out a bit, talked to her, listen to some music, flirt a little, I guarantee you he would have gotten much more than some brain. Instead he fucking blew it, and go his ass posted on social media to boot.

Moral of the story: Never make a girl feel like prostitute.

Even the biggest would get angry if treated like a . You gotta treat her tenderly. Chatting and being humorous helps while here and there caressing her.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i hope he gets dragged b the entire somali community. send this to his family members. y'all SS detectives better get on it!! save this piece of shit before he rapes any of our women!!

She's gonna get dragged too. Not to the same degree but she'll be the weed smoking get into cars with strange men girl.

I'd rather spare her unneeded embarrassment but truthfully this scumbag nigga needs a solid ass whooping and possible jail time.

Just can't see how to spare the girl in the process. Ah well. Nigga prolly already feeling the wrath.

She's gonna get dragged too. Not to the same degree but she'll be the weed smoking get into cars with strange men girl.

I'd rather spare her unneeded embarrassment but truthfully this scumbag nigga needs a solid ass whooping and possible jail time.

Just can't see how to spare the girl in the process. Ah well. Nigga prolly already feeling the wrath.
true knowing somali people this already spread like wild fire

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

I'm pretty sure he's the one who posted the video. He's proud of what happened and is using the video to shame her.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The broad should also get the blame for even telling the dude that she would give me head if smoked a blunt.:manny:

Broke ass hoe should just bring her own ush next time or expect to give a man brains if you trynna smoke. Aint nothing come for free :kodaksmiley:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalis iyo war jaceyl. 8 pages already!

I think just the fact he got a xaliimo in the car. He seems like the desperate type. Doqon waaye iyadane.. for going in some random guy's car.

Yes she was stupid for going in She could have been raped

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Somalis iyo war jaceyl. 8 pages already!

I think just the fact he got a xaliimo in the car. He seems like the desperate type. Doqon waaye iyadane.. for going in some random guy's car.
The xalimo also seems desperate enough to smoke weed tht she would tell the dude she would give him head and the lie about it :russ:

You see it goes both ways :kodaksmiley:

Blowjobs are not even a big deal. She should be ashamed of herself for not doing it and wasting his time. She should be glad to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending