Somali girl REFUSES to give HEAD after smoking his weed; Somali guy goes APE SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you are not trying to get back at him for calling you a langaab the other day because i would :deadpeter:
You got your priorities mixed up if you take anything that nutter says seriously :icon lol:

But nah this is just how I imagine him from the way he carries himself

Might even have to rethink if the poor girl who flipped the car on him was just another one of his victims :pachah1:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nacasad! She recorded it to prove that she is "respectable person who gives no head". Her whole intention was to post on her social circle in order to resurrect her already dead reputation of "head giver".

I put no blame on the guy cause she placed herself in w situation where the dude held no respect for her.

There's a great saying in Somali "lax meeshey is dhigto ba lagu gooracaa"

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>when you like Menace's comment before finishing reading and the data freezes as you try to unlike because the xayawaan went back to saying some next level crazy shit

War niyo he's a rapist in the making

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
>when you like Menace's comment before finishing reading and the data freezes as you try to unlike because the xayawaan went back to saying some next level crazy shit

War niyo he's a rapist in the making

Even if he ended up raping her his lawyer would've had an easy case because they were both under the influence.

This guy can plead insanity.

I do condone a rape but how you gonna smoke weed with a guy you've met on SC?

And why is she smoking it ?

Isagu wuuba shiilmey, can't you tell how he is not functional

Even if he ended up raping her his lawyer would've had an easy case because they were both under the influence.

sad but true

Rapists should be thrown off buildings imo

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

No matter how screwed up she is this nigga is a disgrace.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Let's not forget that she agreed to hubs head beforehand, he mentioned it. I know she has the right to her body but we don't live in a perfect world. Do not solicite sexual favors to get something and then use the feminine card.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No matter how screwed up she is this nigga is a disgrace.

They both disgraceful and she's more disgraceful for hanging out with a mentally retard. She's the weaker sex and she could've been raped.

How do y'all know she agreed to head beforehand? this guy honestly sounds confused. I can't tell with all his mumbling

Sounds like he was offering her weed and expected head in return :manny:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How do y'all know she agreed to head beforehand? this guy honestly sounds confused. I can't tell with all his mumbling

He mentioned it "I texted you to give me a head for weed and you agreed" and she did disputed it.

The way to change this is to raise your children the right way. Combine the best parenting you can do with dua, and asking for God's help instead of letting kids just grow up because that's what we do. We feed them and give them a place to sleep and that is it.

And that's why I don't do drugs. Even if the drugs itself isn' bad the majority of people who deal with them are bad, waxa shaqo kumalahee.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Did she think she was smoking for free

:heh:

Ain't nobody smoking my shit if you ain't chip in or smoked me up in the past on god

The way to change this is to raise your children the right way. Combine the best parenting you can do with dua, and asking for God's help instead of letting kids just grow up because that's what we do. We feed them and give them a place to sleep and that is it.
or just take kids out of the equation, remove the headache and anxiety. save that money :mjswag:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I think this happened he texted her if she gonna give head she doesnt respond so he says how about we smoke weed in My car she Agrees to that now hes expecting her to give head so she records the whole thing to embarrass him on Social media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending