Somali girl REFUSES to give HEAD after smoking his weed; Somali guy goes APE SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
asdasfasd.png
Sacdiyo

Realistically speaking, none of the children the diasporas have will want anything to do with somaalinimo. Only a small percentage of the children will be able to speak somali. I can almost guarantee that most of the children you guys have will dabble with alcohol and weed. :manny:

Bohol

VIP
kkkk halimos expect everything for free. Nowdays though farahs adopted cadaan mentality (nothing is free).

Your sentence doesn't even make sense.

If you do illegal drugs you are automatically a bad person in the eyes of the law. However, since I know better and since I know people who do drugs that aren't bad people I've decided be careful with my language and say "majority".

How oh how doesn't that make sense sis?

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
If you do illegal drugs you are automatically a bad person in the eyes of the law. However, since I know better and since I know people who do drugs that aren't bad people I've decided be careful with my language and say "majority".

Lmao so if you dont follow the government youre a bad person, so slaves who rebelled were bad? women who voted were bad? jews who hid from the nazis were bad?

That is incredibly naive and far too presumptuous. Please look in the mirror and self evaluate. You can't put that many people in the same box, its a really immature outlook.

Ok I watched it again, it's even more cringeworthy this time :tacky:

"you asked me to smoke some weed and I smoked some weed"
"Shawty I asked u for neck bro don't even trip"
"k well i had to tell u like it is?? cuz i ain't (mumbles incoherently didnt catch it)
"ur just going to smoke my blunt and not give me any necK!?"

Sounds like she was trying to teach him a lesson kkkkk z3zrULC

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
:what1:

So... do u go around and give ppl gifts and expect sexual favours in return? is this a thing u do alot? :what:

its not a gift, its a drug and drugs are expensive, if im giving you some of it atleast be nice and make . thank you come again.

Status
Not open for further replies.