Somali girl happy when Somali guys get murdered

It really shouldn’t esp if your not related to the person

Meh, I don’t take these gender wars I see online as face value. Just a bunch of kids poking fun at each other in a weird way. Reminds me of elementary school. Most of them will end up with a Somali :lolbron:
Sxb why is it that lander girls don't want yall, but they are still fighting for independence. I wonder for who though :cosbyhmm:

Laughing at people's death is harsh, but did she lie? Somali men are the only men that think they have ownership of their female counterparts. Just because we share an ethnic background does not give you license to harrass women you do not know. It's becoming embarrassing. Even Non-Somalis notice the trend of Somali incels. While it's not the majority of Somali guys, they have so much visibility online that they look like the majority. It's not a good look. They're only making themselves look worse and encouraging women to not want anything to do with them.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
And look how quiet Pakistani girls are online compared to xalimos. We should implement their acid throwing culture into our culture :fittytousand:

Big fella let's not adopt that insane culture wallahi south east asians are the ones that brought that fucked up shit to london.

The reason a lot of girls from the diaspora from all backgrounds don’t rate their men, has a lot to do with realizing the very men they grew up with in the West, mind you, are still of the East (except when they’re with a Western woman), and not on their side. Meanwhile, the West is.

Pakis, North Africans, Ethiopians. They’re all free women in the West. The freer the woman, the more respect, because they become individuals. Meanwhile, we’re all responsible for a Somali girl’s wind down. We’re a monolith. We need more “s”. Only then will Somalispot stop these threads, and they’ll become more centered.
wallahi billahi this person hasn’t said a single thing that was not accurate in this entire thread