Somali girl happy when Somali guys get murdered

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You can’t compare Habeshas to Somalis. They’re way better off as people in all aspects; including their attitudes to each other; a girl dating out isn’t an event, every interaction isn’t an opportunity for exposure. Somalis are in that no man’s land between liberty and compulsion. Whatever girl inches out is a target. Ajnabis are more comfortable peers.
Idk I use think like you cause I actually use be more comfortable with ajnabis in the dating game when I was younger. But as I got older I realize I prefer being with someone that’s culturally more closer to me.

But hey everyone has their own preferences :manny:

Idk I use think like you cause I actually use be more comfortable with ajnabis in the dating game when I was younger. But as I got older I realize I prefer being with someone that’s culturally more closer to me.

EXACTLY why do people act like someone’s terrible choices affects them personally

VixR

Veritas

It’s easier for a girl to be with an ajnabi. Ironically, the ones of your culture are the least on your side.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
EXACTLY why do people act like someone’s terrible choices affects them personally
It really shouldn’t esp if your not related to the person
It’s easier for a girl to be with an ajnabi. Ironically, the ones of your culture are the least on your side.
Meh, I don’t take these gender wars I see online as face value. Just a bunch of kids poking fun at each other in a weird way. Reminds me of elementary school. Most of them will end up with a Somali :lolbron:

I said get humped by gang members (like the Somali girl in a previous thread) not marry out
ah mistead you,
honestly i blame on it on the whole love and hip hop ghetto trap shit that’s getting popular nowadays
a lot of young impressionable women fall for that shit thinking that its fun and all but then regret it when they get older
if they have kids the kids will get taunted by ‘your mama’s a hoe’

still tho, y r yall acting like this is just a western world phenomenon, its more visible yes but this stuff probably existed in ur grandparents’ era its not they killed someone or robbed a niqabi(like the bengali girls yesterday), ting around is evil but its the lesser of two evils

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Are people here really saying the other horners and pakis are more respectable than somali women? How delusional can one be? :cryinglaughsmiley:

VixR

Veritas
It really shouldn’t esp if your not related to the person

Meh, I don’t take these gender wars I see online as face value. Just a bunch of kids poking fun at each other in a weird way. Reminds me of elementary school. Most of them will end up with a Somali :lolbron:
The reason a lot of girls from the diaspora from all backgrounds don’t rate their men, has a lot to do with realizing the very men they grew up with in the West, mind you, are still of the East (except when they’re with a Western woman), and not on their side. Meanwhile, the West is.
Are people here really saying the other horners and pakis are more respectable than somali women? How delusional can one be? :cryinglaughsmiley:
Pakis, North Africans, Ethiopians. They’re all free women in the West. The freer the woman, the more respect, because they become individuals. Meanwhile, we’re all responsible for a Somali girl’s wind down. We’re a monolith. We need more “s”. Only then will Somalispot stop these threads, and they’ll become more centered.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Sspot faaraxs guide to success:

So once putting effort into meeting honorable women fails you, resort to slandering and putting down your own women folk. Make sure to worship ajnabi women as well!!:)

Last edited:
they aren’t but the fact that we’re exposing and insulting each other on social media is embarrassing

there should be a workshop on this crap, get the xoolos something else to do other than waste time online:camby:

a lot of young impressionable women fall for that shit thinking that its fun and all but then regret it when they get older
if they have kids the kids will get roasted
Good. I want more single mother xalimos with Madow kids :rejoice: Imagine the amount roasts I could use against them and make them feel miserable about their life choices :ahh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ion kno how yall still arguing about this those niggas shouldn't have recorded but she put herself in that situation so shes a and everyone can see it now :manny:

Trending