Somali girl happy when Somali guys get murdered

wallahi billahi this person hasn’t said a single thing that was not accurate in this entire thread

Akhi, to be honest most men don't care if their women date or f*ck other men in the west. Culture, religion and race, tribal alliances all goes out of the window when your living in the west.

Why would someone stick to their own race? For example in London. You got Arabs, Whites, bengalis same shit in the USA. The more multicultural a city is or a society becomes the more people lose their identity or don't give too fucks about it

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
source.gif

7C9C9883-E92E-45F7-8B50-AE91F4779067.jpeg

we let you go a few times but stop flooding up threads with your bullshit qabil stuff “lander this lander girl that” when you as a Og are in no position to talk :russ:
Kulaha Og are in no position to talk. I have never seen a Og women talk shit about her men or self hate more than your woman folks.

Kulaha Og are in no position to talk. I have never seen a Og women talk shit about her men or self hate more than your woman folks.
show me a single time you’ve seen a Isaaq female say something bad about “specifically” Isaaq dudes and not Somali dudes in general..

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Monti didn't send any nudes to nastexo. So random girl who was friends with his ex quoted tweeted the post and exposed him for sending her dick picks. Also it was funny as shit only cause monti said he was from america , when the truth is he just got a scholarship last year. Everything would of been fine cause the audio didnt have his face. The girl who exposed his nudes is the moron

Trending

Latest posts