Somali girl happy when Somali guys get murdered

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Drop hadiths when a xalimo gets her back blown by a Madow gang but celebrate when a faraax dies. why are these girls offended by a getting exposed?
Because it reflects them and what they been doing in the dark they are afraid that they will be exposed for it next all the dirty little things they have done but quote Quran verses when she is a skally wag

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
I’m not a gender basher. Someone has to tell the truth on here.
THE TRUTH IS

some Somali women are trash some are decent human beings

Some somali men are trash some are decent human beings

We are no different than any other ethnic groups in the world we have the good the bad and the ugly

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Only teenage girls have that sort of mindset. I noticed that young African American women do the same thing, Pretending like their own men are demons and every other group of men are angels.

All men are the same regardless of race. Asian men, Latino men, white men, Black men and Eskimo men. They are all the same. Same product, Different color:siilaanyolaugh:

I already used this meme but it seem so appropriate and fitting that i have to use it again
oiuytr-png.88375

P.S.
Just stop giving these types of girls attention because they are Hurt, Bitter and Jaded and they don't want to engage in a serious dialog or debate so just ignore them. Problem solved:samwelcome:
REASON I NEVER HAD SOCIAL MEDIA TO MANY MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE WALLAHI SOMALI WOMEN AND MEN ARE SICK IN THE HEAD ITS THE CLASHING OF TWO WORLDS THE TRADITIONS OF OUR CULTURE AND THE WESTERN TRADITIONS ALSO SOCIAL MEDIA MAKES THEM WANT TO SHOW OUT BE EDGY AND HONESTLY WHY DO FARAXS GIVE A f*ck ABOUT SOMALI WOMEN IF SHES GOOD AND NOBLE GOOD FOR HER IF SHES A HOE LET HER BE WHAT DOES IT MATTER MAKE MONEY TRAVEL BE HAPPY NO ONE CAN TRULY CONTROL SOMEONE

IF SOMALI WOMEN TREAT YOU BAD GO FOR OTHER WOMEN IF SOMALI MEN TREAT YOU BAD SISTERS GO FOR OTHER MEN LIVE YOUR LIFE DONT DEBATE PEOPLE WHO ARE STUBBORN AND HAVE HATRED FOR THEIR OWN FUCKING PEOPLE

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
They literally exposed and we’re laughing at this kid named monti last week. Btw she never cared for Somali men in the first place, she’s just using this as an excuse to display her obvious hatred. It’s best if she doesn’t get with a Somali.
Monti from UK or Toronto any links
Not denying this, but hey why not keep our bloodlines pure. Why f*ck up our culture and heritage?
If Somali boys aren’t it for you alright fine. Go get with some decent white or Asian guy with a career and a goals, Turks Arabs other Muslims whoever.
Not some lowlife carribeans with no hope and no way who treat you like dumpsters and not the queens you are :damn: :damn:
WOMEN ARE NOT QUEENS MEN ARE NOT KINGS WE ARE ALL JUST LOST SOULS WAITING FOR ALLAHS JUDGEMENT

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
It’s a horrible thing to say, but at the same time life is cheap to the Somali. I’m desensitized to Somali deaths in general.

I went from never being exposed to any of it to seeing on this forum like death bulletins. The boys here might be up to no good, but they’re not killing each other. Next thing, I get exposed to how these guys are really wiping the streets with their blood in other places. Add to that, the bombs, the famines, in Somalia proper, after a while you don’t flinch, especially not for a street death. At least a stray you can feel sorry for.
AHHH THE ATHIEST IN YOU HAS COME OUT AND SHINED BRIGHTLY :ohhhdamn:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Sspot faaraxs guide to success:

So once putting effort into meeting honorable women fails you, resort to slandering and putting down your own women folk. Make sure to worship ajnabi women as well!!:)
Personally I don’t care for ajnabi women as I did in high school, I’m on the xalimo train for now :banderas:

Trending