Somali girl happy when Somali guys get murdered

@Abdisamad3 im only interested in men who are willing to fight to the death for me and unfortunately you still haven’t dealt with @Samaalic Era who has been trying to snatch me from under your nose. As Beyonce would say “I need a soldier who isn’t afraid to stand up for me”. :mybusiness: When are you going to deal with him for me?

@Samaalic Era

giphy.gif

lol we wish death on our men in the morning and pillow talk with them in the evening. Pakistani men don’t wish death on their women, they actually cause death their women. So he shouldn’t be talking.

Why you defending her? This is basically I see someone do something bad, so I’m gonna do worse. Like what does it say about someone see something on twitter about people they don’t know and be so triggered celebrating death on people? Not that I agree with exposing people. But those girls got exposed by the guys they were with. Shouldn’t their anger be on those guys rather than strangers?

Muji

VIP
Why you defending her? This is basically I see someone do something bad, so I’m gonna do worse. Like what does it say about someone see something on twitter about people they don’t know and be so triggered celebrating death on people? Not that I agree with exposing people. But those girls got exposed by the guys they were with. Shouldn’t their anger be on those guys rather than strangers?

I’m not defending her just pointing out that she ain’t lying about saying Somali men like to use social shaming. We had a guy who spent a whole year posting about some YouTuber called naag nool. You should have met him.

I’m not defending her just pointing out that she ain’t lying about saying Somali men like to use social shaming. We had a guy who spent a whole year posting about some YouTuber called naag nool. You should have met him.
But the shaming was from the guys filming her. If they didn’t let themselves be filmed by people they think are their friends and put it on the net how would we know? The anger is misplaced on some twitter kids rather than the people that let those girls down. Look at the name of the video as well. Called them cumbucket ffs. Like how is that not -shaming?

VixR

Veritas
You can’t compare Habeshas to Somalis. They’re way better off as people in all aspects; including their attitudes to each other; a girl dating out isn’t an event, every interaction isn’t an opportunity for exposure. Somalis are in that no man’s land between liberty and compulsion. Whatever girl inches out is a target. Ajnabis are more comfortable peers.

You can’t compare Habeshas to Somalis. They’re way better off as people in all aspects; including their attitudes to each other; a girl dating out isn’t an event, every interaction isn’t an opportunity for exposure. Somalis are in that no man’s land between liberty and compulsion. Whatever girl inches out is a target. Ajnabis are more comfortable peers.
If they don’t care about their women marrying out then why is the top reply a Eritrean calling her kkk

Bohol

VIP
Xaarlimos have dragged their reputation lower than a snake's belly in the west and that is not due to farahs "exposing" them but their own stupidity like who allows themselves get filmed while getting daggered by negroes? even if other east African women do that they are not stupid enough to be filmed.

I don't agree with habesha being better off than us Somalis.. But I do agree with you on the rest of your comment.

Halimos have dragged their reputation lower than a snake's belly in the west and that is not due to farahs "exposing" them but their own stupidity like who allows themselves get filmed while getting daggered by negroes.

:noneck:

How are all halimos responsible for those ratchet hoes behavior? Why are you generalizing?

Lol that video is calm lol there was a tweet made by a xalimo saying she was learning how to make jollof rice for her future Nigerian husband :mjlol:
Some girls do a lot of stuff to get attention sxb.. Just ignore them.. If they marry a Nigerian or an Alien just move on and never react to it..

VixR

Veritas
If they don’t care about their women marrying out then why is the top reply a Eritrean calling her kkk
They’re just not the same. They date out regularly and it’s not an event. The MO on here is to degrade Somali women, whether they want you or not.

Habesha are freer than most Somali woman and they’re not degraded. In fact, they’re still fetishized unironically by the same Somali guys shaming Somali women. The good news is, this is a phase.

Somali women are becoming freer and they’re not ruled by your opinions, pretty soon the actions of these women will not break you into tizzy, and that’ll lead to their developing an individuality. It’ll be better for everyone, especially women.

The reason Whites and Habeshas forums aren’t posting individual girls to shame its population is bc it doesn’t make sense to. Their women achieved individuality. Somali girls are still a collective.

Currently, even the ones that share your opinion due to religion and their own values are still being insulted left and right by you as you call out whole diasporas as being s and xarlimos, while simultaneously posting half naked women. If you think that serves you well in a climate where Somali men are what they are, keep at it.

Correction Xaarlimos not halimos. They are different species. :pachah1:
True sxb.. Those damn xarlimos s.. But some brothers seem to generalize all the sisters into one group and bash them mercilessly.. We should be more kind to the sisters.

I myself haven't always been too kind to our women.. My track record look really black.. If there was a haag trial I would be one of those niggaz they trial for war crimes.. But alhamdulillah I've changed.. We should stop bashing each other based on gender.. Lets stick to qabiil wars :samwelcome:

even the ones that share your opinion due to religion and their own values are still being insulted left and right by you as you call out whole diasporas as being s and xarlimos
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
My gender war baiting has clearly worked

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
And look how quiet Pakistani girls are online compared to xalimos. We should implement their acid throwing culture into our culture :fittytousand:
Pakistani/Desi women are succesful and well behaved you will never see them chasing after Jamaaykaans. Wa naago gob sharaf leh:(

Trending